Sasori ~ chakra strings? so i have met another puppeteer

I walked slowly through the forest, memorising every detail in case I get lost again. I heard footsteps heading in my direction so I quickly done a jutsu and went under the earth. I listened closely and the footsteps stopped a metre away from me. suddenly I was pulled upwards out of the ground and was being held up by thin blue chakra strings. "chakra strings? so I have met another puppeteer" I grinned as I spoke and slowly let my black chakra surround my body, cutting the strings away from me. "what! how did you do that?! no one can escape from my chakra strings!" the small puppet exclaimed. I walked over to the 2 people, one had long blonde hair and frankly looked like a flat chested woman, the other was in a puppets shell, I used my chakra strings to open the puppet and bring the boy out. "so I finally get to meet the legendary Akasuna no Sasori" I bowed slightly in respect for the amazing man and let him go. "why are you bowing to the stupid doll boy, un?" the blonde asked. "he is a legend amongst us puppeteers, his rank is one of the highest and we all respect him." I replied with a sadistic smile. the blonde just ran and his behind Sasori. "brat get off of me" he elbowed the said brat in the face. "now, (y/n)hime would you like to come back to the akatsuki base and train under me?" I nodded slightly. "why did you call her hime un?" the blonde questioned protecting its face. "because she is the princess of puppets, and I think its more like she needs to train me." the blonde suddenly turned into a goldfish, opening and closing his mouth.

~~~~~~~ 1 hour later ~~~~~~~

we arrived at the base and Sasori pulled me into hiruko as we shuffled towards his room. "now hime I will tell leader-sama about you and he will accept you into this organisation but you must stay in here with the brat till me and leader-sama come back." I nodded and stuck with the blonde who I learnt was actually a man and his name was Deidara, he constantly asked what I thought art was and I replied the same each time. "I am a puppeteer what do you think usuratonkaichi" after putting up with the teme for almost half an hour, which was far too long, Sasori and 'leader' came into the room. instantly this 'leader' bowed "Hime, I am glad I can finally meet you again. I was planning on getting one of the other members to bring you here but as you came willingly with Sasori and Deidara I am very happy, here is your cloak and ring. please do not hesitate to come see me sensei." "Pein, there is no need for you to bow to me I am your teacher not your leader" I walked over and hugged him, as a mother would to her child. Sasori and usuratonkaichi were standing there like goldfish as me and Pein had a little moment. he left the room and instantly Sasori grabbed my hand and pulled me to his desk. I turned a very bright red as his hand touched mine, why did I feel this way around him? "okay, Hime-sensei could you teach me how to produce black chakra?" he asked like a small child eager to learn new things. I giggled and nodded I made a very small string float in the air next to me as I got a needle and pushed it deep into Sasori's wooden arm. I got the chakra and made sure it was weak enough that it wouldn't kill him but strong enough his body could access it. I pushed the chakra into the needle and Sasori's heart rate increased suddenly, I stopped and let him relax. "Sasori my chakra is too strong for your body at the moment, I need go train you first, but please leave that needle in. there is some of my chakra inside it and your body needs to get used to it." I pulled him up and he showed me to the training room.

SORRY GUYS I WILL FINISH THIS ONE LATER TODAY SINCE I HAVE TO GO OUT.