Hidan ~ A crazy fucking religion

I burst into Pein's office "PEIN!!!!" I screamed full off rage. He looked up at me shocked that I was still alive, he slowly stood up and hesitantly stepped in front of me. "(Y/n).... You're back. Finally." "YES IM BACK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, YOU SEND ME ON A MISSION THATS PRACTICALLY A DEATH TRAP AND EXPECT ME TO HAVE IT DONE IN A WEEK WITHOUT DYING. IM NOT A PAWN FOR YOU TO USE SINCE IM FUCKING IMMORTAL!" I hissed at his face while cornering him slowly. I glared at him and then I slapped him across the room, he flew a good distance and crashed into the wall shocked that I had slapped him so hard. I hissed and walked out his office back to my bedroom, I opened the door to my room and found it exactly the same as I left it. Black and red walls with a red silk bed and black carpet, I opened my wardrobe and a certain silver haired Jashinist fell out. "Uhhhhh Hidan? Why are you in my fucking closet? WAIT ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU'RE GAY??????" I grabbed his face between my hands and stared at him sceptically. Next thing I know I was pinned to the floor with two strong, cold hands holding my wrists above my head and pale purple eyes glaring into my own. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY BITCH" he yelled and tightened his grip on my wrists. I blushed as i realised how close his lips were to mine "uh..uhm n..n...nothing" I turned my head to the side and let my hair fall in front of my face.

I felt a weight come off my left wrist and grab my chin and turned my head to face Hidans, I wriggled around trying to get out of the position I enjoyed way too much and then the surprisingly gentle touch of his thumb caressed over my lower lip. His cold hand moving to my neck and squeezing slightly, and then he was gone. His weight left my body entirely and he had disappeared from my sight, I lay there for a minute confused as to what just happened. Why did I want him to go further? I don't understand this feeling in my stomach. I need to talk to Konan.

I knocked on the blue door which had a string of origami swans draped down it. A small melodic voice floated through the gaps in the door "come in" I opened the door and closed it behind me as I scanned the room for the blue haired beauty. She appeared from around a corner which held a desk and variety of papers behind. "Oh, (y/n) what can I help you with?" I fiddled with a strand of my hair as I sat down on her bed "Konan, I need help. I think for the first time in my life I have boy issues" I looked up at her hopefully and she hesitated for a second before making a noise similar to a mouse and running over and sitting next to me. "Tell me everything (y/n)! And I mean everything!" I sighed and explained what happened with Hidan including every detail, I blushed as I moved my hair out my face and found I had his scent on my wrist, the intoxicating scent of blood and metal. I tucked the hair behind my ear after I finished talking and Konan sat there with her mouth gaping open. "(Y/n) I think Hidan has a crush on you..." Once those words left the blue haired girls mouth I fell back on the bed and my heart skipped a beat. I suddenly sat up, scaring Konan in the process, I pressed a hand between my breasts against my heart and looked at Konan with a scared expression. "I think I had a heart attack.... My heart skipped a beat" I nervously managed to say. She giggled and replied with "that means you're happy that he likes you... And that maybe you like him too" I sat there and resembled a goldfish, my mouth opened and closed with no noise coming out as I realised the paper princess siting oppostie was correct.

I had feelings for a fellow Jashinist.

Atleast it was allowed I guess? It was maybe what most girls wanted. A lover they could be with forever, but this. This was a bit different than most, I was in love with a man and we would now perform our rituals together. Bathe in the crimson liquid of our victims, feel the ecstacy of pain running through our veins, pulsing under our skin, coursing through our body as we lay together, writhing with the pleasure of pain and sacrifice. A situation I would kill for, and now it could be mine. I thanked Konan and left her room to find the said Jashinist that stole my heart. I walked into the living room and scanned it then hissed and walked out, this gained a few funny looks from the others. Namely Deidara and Itachi, I ran down the hallway and barged into Hidans room where I caught him talking to Kakuzu about something. Maybe he was talking about the same thing I was? Probably not, he probably knows what he did and why, I grabbed his arm and pulled him to my bedroom. No surprise that some very colourful words left his mouth. I threw him on my bed and sat next to him, "Hidan, I have spoken to Konan and I know what my purpose of becoming a Jashinist was. To find love with a fellow member, but who knew it would be Jashin-sama's favourite follower." He sat up next to me as I started talking and watched me as I stumbled over my words as I spoke to him. In the end before I could say anything else he picked me up and placed me next to him, laying on the bed as he stared into my eyes and kissed my lips gently, just brushing his over mine, teasing me greatly. He pulled back and I grabbed the back of his head and crashed my lips against his, he slid his hand onto my hip and propped himself up on his other arm. I pulled back and blushed when I realised what I said and did, I began to stutter but I felt a cold finger press against my lips. "(Y/n) I love you, I need you, be mine." He ran his hand from my hip to my leg and began to run his hand up and down my thigh. "Of course Hidan. I've always been yours." He smirked evily and pinned me down again "you know, I quite like this position" he winked as I turned bright red.