kakuzu ~ fairy tale romance? maybe not

I stretched as much as I could in my chair, it had been a long day interrogating and filling out forms when a knock sounded on my door. "come in" I said loud enough for them to hear. a half masked and hooded face appeared around the edge of the door "(y/n) would you mind cooking dinner tonight, Konan isn't in and I really don't want to pay for a new kitchen." Kakuzu asked. "sure I'll be down in a sec I'll just put my paper work away. could you put this guy back into the cell for me?" he nodded as I sealed the important documents into a scroll and sealed the scroll inside of me. We walked out of the room in a comfortable silence and I walked into the kitchen and sighed at the mess. I cleaned up then made burritos for everyone and some dango for desert. I walked to Pein's office and dropped of the scroll and told him dinner was ready. I walked back to mine and Kakuzu's room and lay down on the closest bed which happened to have a Kakuzu under the covers of it. I took off my shoes and trousers and stole Kakuzu's shirt and fell asleep curled up next to him.

~~~~ next morning ~~~~

I woke up but felt someone stroking my cheek I fidgeted a bit to make it seem like I was asleep and remembered that I fell asleep in Kakuzu's bed. I pretended to wake up and he quickly moved his hand and got out of the bed. I 'woke' up and saw him there and just got ready as usual not caring he was in the room. I got dressed and went into the kitchen grabbing an apple before walking to my office. suddenly an arm wrapped around my stomach and turned me around and I was met by a pair of soft lips. I opened my eyes to see it was kakuzu, I responded by wrapping my arms around him and kissing back. I then suddenly teleported to my office leaving him in a daze. since there wasn't much to do I walked over to the small book collection and picked up beauty and the beast, one of my favourites, I read it as I worked memorising the information the prisoner was letting out as I cut him deeper and deeper, cutting off fingers and attaching leeches, draining him of blood. I quickly stopped before he passed out and wrote down everything he had spilled. I quickly ended him since he could never leave this place and dragged his corpse to Zetsu. " Zetsu, this is the latest prisoner. I hope you like him he has some meat on him." I grinned and closed the door to his room reading my book still as I bumped into Kakuzu who grabbed me and pushed against the wall trapping me and he pushed his lips against mine. "(y/n) will you be mine?"