finally found

I always knew that something wasn't right. Whether that be the color of my hair, or the material of my clothing, I always knew my life wasn't complete. There was always this emptiness that fills me, always growing larger and larger and I was so scared that one day it was just going to pop.

That emptiness I had lived with for ages was the face of a word I hadn't ever uttered; Mother. I had never had one of those, I knew of them, and yet I never had one. It was like a toy somebody else would have in primary school, a toy you wanted really bad and yet never convinced your parents to buy it for you.

I never realized that the emptiness within me was all because of a missing mother. I had always thought it was normal, until I was faced with the realization that it wasn't. I was faced with abusive friends, and neglectful Dad's. I never had the warmth of a mother, and I craved it. I yearned for it so much that I tried to replace it. That inner warmth, it had me yearning for warmth in general.

I was cold. So cold. Cold inside and out.

I was so cold that even bleeding began to warmed me, ejecting my outsides like they were the plague and learning to love the warmth of an empty stomach and comfort of slit wrists.

I had learned that being fulfilled wasn't an emotion, rather some fairytale lie that never happens. At least not to me. I had never been fulfilled, not even when I was blessed with the chance to meet my idol.

Demi Lovato.

What happened after that, I can't tell you, but when I can fill you in on is that the last week hasn't been my own.

But I can't say much about that now, I don't have enough time. Not nearly enough time. I don't know whether I'm dead or sadly still living, everything that surrounds me is written in white and blinding my eyes and yet I can't look away.

I taught myself to adore pain, and those lessons have paid off because now the answers are before me.

I'm finally found.

"Amelia?"

Like pencil being erased, the white around me faded, much like my knowledge and suddenly I was cold again.

So much for my story being over.

•••
Alright, bare with us y'all, we're currently trying to figure out some things like where we want the story to go, as well as Julia can't get logged into the acc. We'll try to post frequently in the next few weeks or so, so add this book to your libraries to be notified when our next update is.

As well as feel free to suggest some things you want to see and we'll try to add it in

- Kyr & Julia