CAPUT QUATTUOR

pro tentationibus (Temptations)

Jungkook's face felt warm for the rest of breakfast, even when Lucy had announced that she was going for a shower to give Yoongi and Jungkook some privacy.

"What's her name? Is she a good one in bed?" Yoongi teased causing Jungkook's already warm face to turn hotter.

"Her name is Lucy." Jungkook mumbled. "She's the result of our ouija board the other day."

"Wait what?"

"Do you really not remember her coming into the club last night and sitting with us?"

"Wait that's her?" Yoongi's eyes widened. "She doesn't look the same! She looks less seductive and more like a typical college girl."

"I didn't notice. But, anyway, we need to find a way to send her back or she's stuck with me for my entire life." Jungkook looked at where she had left the room. "I don't think I could cope living with her."

"Why not? She seems like a delight." Yoongi's eyes glimmered. "It might finally be time for your virgin ass to get laid."

"Yoongi!" Jungkook yelled, cheeks burning furiously now.

"I think I entered at the wrong time, but do you have any clothes I could borrow? I haven't gotten myself any yet." Lucy's voice broke the embarrassment in the air, and both boys turned to look at the girl in the doorway who was simply wrapped in a towel, her skin flushed pink from how hot her shower must've been, and both boys eyes remained glued to her glistening skin before Jungkook cleared his throat after seeing the satisfaction in her eyes.

"Help yourself to whatever is in my wardrobe." Jungkook turned to his elder, who was still staring at the near naked woman in the doorway to the dining room. "Yoongi, quit staring at her. You'll make her feel uncomfortable."

"I'm used to it Jungkookie~" she smirked. "Unless you're getting jealous?"

"My friends weren't wrong..." Yoongi muttered softly eyes glazed over as he stared at her before Jungkook punched his upper arm lightly. Yoongi snapped out of his trance and Jungkook glared at the girl, who giggled as if she was an innocent school girl and she skipped up the stairs to retrieve clothes.

"What do you mean?"

"Devils, demons. The females? They're temptresses and awfully good in bed." Yoongi hummed and Jungkook felt his curiosity peak slightly at the mere thought. He shook his head lightly.

"You're so perverted. Help me find a way to send her back."

"Okay, Namjoon may call you later to rip your head off about messing with Ouija boards, but my best bet would be just to ignore him. Your choice." Yoongi laughed. "See you around Jungkook, have fun with your summon whilst you can." He winked before heading out the house and shutting the door behind him.

Jungkook let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, so now not only had he got the image in his mind of her stood against the door frame dripping from her shower and only wrapped in a towel, he had Yoongi's words to torment him.

He simply wished that someone told him how to send her back soon before anything else occurred.