Complications.

((Malysh - the russian word for baby))

((Zoloste - the russian word for gold))

"Who is it?" A voice from across the door comes. It's Yuuri's morning voice when he's generally expecting one of the masters to guide him through the day's schedule.

"Malysh" Viktor purred in response, he knows Yuuri probably remembers his voice by now

"Come in please." Yuuri's tone changed to happy when he heard Viktor's voice. Yuuri was falling for Viktor, and slowly he was falling for everything about Viktor, his voice, his body.

"Good morning, your grace." Yuuri greeted Viktor as he entered the room.

"I told you to call me Viktor" the platinum-haired man sighed as he opened the door, sometimes Viktor is concerned about how weak the palace is, how come Yuuri didn't even assign a guard inside or in front of the room? Really, it's only been one day, but Viktor could've just taken over the throne right now if he wants to.

"What's your agenda for today?" Viktor took Yuuri's hand and squeeze it gently, forcing the other king to pay attention to him.

"Oh, about that." As Yuuri speaks a giant stout man wearing the Kings guard armour comes out. He is almost about eight feet tall and is face is covered with the armour helmet. "Bow to the western king, Sir Wayne." The Knight bowed in front of Viktor. "This person is called the mountain of the Eastern Kingdom. He is capable of wiping down an army of 40 by himself." Yuuri elevated from his chair and looked out of the window.

"The Agenda for today is hunting. We hunt during the day then gather for a council meeting then go back to the throne room overlooking the problems of our people."

Viktor paused for a while, staring at this person called Wayne, his eyes are cold, but his smile is still there, at least now Viktor knows one of the giants he has to remove first.

He then smiled to Yuuri, his hand caress on Yuuri's cheek gently, "Would you like to try something different for once? I can teach you a thing or two"

"different like?" Yuuri's cheeks flushed pink wondering what Viktor's suggestion might be. He raised his eyebrows in question that Viktor is so enthusiastic about teaching Yuuri.

Viktor purred as he stared on the plump pinkish lips, even his thumb slowly pushed on the bottom Yuuri's lip. "Hmm, you are blushing, is there something on your mind? Something that will excite me?" The king chuckled deeply

"Of course, I'm going to teach you how to talk to your people, Yuuri, what did you expect? I'm a king after all" Viktor smiled and shook his head. "The throne room is not the best way to get information, we sometimes have to go down there by ourselves"

"O-Oh." It was just the morning and as if Yuuri haven't had enough of Viktor seductive Nikiforov already. He smiled back in response.

"I make weekly visits around the country; our Kingdom is also well known for its happy people." He did say something that contradicted Viktor's statement, but he decided to not let the dignity of his kingdom let loose.

"Weekly, so it must be scheduled" Viktor nodded "what, are you visiting them with your horses, guards, and councils?"

"Have you tried visiting with a disguise, without telling anybody so they wouldn't realize you could hear them talking on your back?" Viktor insisted.

"Hmm now that you mention it, we haven't done that. I usually take my hand and my guards with me to visit." Said, Yuuri.

Viktor then whispered on Yuuri's ear as he held on his neck, making sure Yuuri could hear him well. "Zoloste, you shouldn't trust people so easily, people would do anything to make sure the king wouldn't chop off their head"