Stella and I sit as he goes out to collect the remaining glasses.

I just have a bad feeling about this girl, Stella. I don't want to dislike her, I think, looking at her discreetly and noticing her shy aura. Maybe be she's serious and did hear good things about me! Maybe she's just smiling because she flabbergasted that Wonho even has any real friends... who knows, so I shouldn't be so quick to judge her wrongly just because Wonho has never mentioned her and they're obviously close. Not to mention that she knew where we were staying, so he had to have mentioned it to her.

I think back to earlier. Wonho had opened the door right at that moment and strolled to the door. That probably means that he knew she was coming and was ready. So why would he invite her without telling us? I tell myself that I'm being dramatic, that really he doesn't owe us anywhere near that after this trip, but it keeps sticking into my head. Why would he be so nervous about the appearance of his hair, the room, us?

As much as I hate to admit it, the facts all point to the idea that Stella is his girlfriend.

I swallow back the conversation I had been planning in my head to share with Wonho about...What had happened. What should have never happened.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how did you guys meet anyways?" Stella asks.

It's about a half an hour later, and we're just sitting together at the table drinking tea and talking. Things I've learned in that time: a.) Stella and Wonho have known each other a long time. Like, LONG. Stella has shared stories on stories of childhood Wonho that only firsthand experience could merit, b.) they get along really well, and Wonho must like her because he's touchy feely with her too (I had to force myself to relax my hands after she rubbed his back, touch familiar and possessive, and remind myself that Wonho doesn't belong to me and that he's old enough to make his own choices and let what he wants, happen), and c.) Wonho did and didn't know that she was coming. Stella told him that she was coming and he tried to convince her out of it, in fact, had her convinced. But she changed her mind and came anyways.

"Well," Minhyuk says. "The basics." He laughs nervously and gazes at us three.

Ha. I bet he doesn't want to share the fact that he invited himself on this trip... But if I'm being honest, I don't want to share that I'm accepting the free ride too just because of circumstance.

But Wonho comes to the rescue as always. "Oh, you know. Just mutual friend group. We've been planning this for awhile now."

"That's great! Are you enjoying it?" Stella looks so interested, her voice holding a tenor of something resembling amusement. But why would she be amused?

The rest of the conversation just passes in a blur, my thoughts overcoming all reality.

The only time I even focus once was towards the end. Stella was asking each of us some personal questions, some I really didn't want to answer, but started to anyways so I wouldn't look rude. Before I got the chance to answer, Wonho discreetly slid his hand onto my thigh and squeezed, stopping the words about to come out of my mouth.

He did a suave cover up, asking Stella if it was really necessary to give us the third degree.

My heart thumps as Wonho leaves his hand on my thigh. I gulps as I struggle not to look down at his hand, knowing everyone would notice.

If that's his girlfriend, why is his hand on my thigh and not hers right next to him?

I muster up the courage to tap his hand, detaching it gently from my thigh, and placing it back in his own lap. I feel him look at me, but I ignore his gaze, looking straight ahead at an imaginary point on the back wall.

That's how I stay the remainder of the time that Stella is there. I speak only when spoken to.

It isn't until Stella leaves that I break the trance and finally get up.

MInhyuk gives Stella a hug, sending her away with a wave. Shownu bows slightly, Stella returning it back to him. The two head back the direction of the bedroom, and a moment later, I hear the faint noises of the television.

Stella and I face each other.

"It was very nice to meet you," she says, sounding actually sincere.

"I agree." I respond, and we shake hands.

What are we? Middle aged men? Why couldn't I do a more normal goodbye like Minhyuk and Shownu and just wave or bow or give her a hug?

"Goodbye," I manage to say, and exit the room. Goodbye Stella. I hope to never see you again.

But then I remember that I left my glass of tea in the kitchen and my stomach is starting to feel a bit upset. I start to go get it, and then stop myself.

Are you sure you really want to see what's going on in there?

I shake away the thought. This is my hotel too, and if I want to get my own damn glass of tea off of the table from the same room that my crush and his girlfriend are probably making out in, I will!

As I round the corner to the kitchen, I hear their voices in a heated conversation and I pause. I'm about to duck away because it seems personal, but then I hear: "There's really nothing between us, Stella. Do you really think I'm gay?"

I struggle not to gasp. Is he.. Is he talking about me? I'm hoping and praying that he isn't because then everything has to change. And is he not gay? Then why did he even kiss me in the first place?

As much as I try to stop it, my anger boils up.

"I don't know, Wonho. I just know about your past-"

"That was one time!"

".. and I've heard the way you talk about him. If you don't like him, you're really sending the wrong signals." Stella's voice sounds hard and unmoving, but I actually agree with her.

Is he doing this all as some conquest? As some kind of joke or bet revolving around me?

I turn away and head for the bedroom, ready to pack my stuff.