Chapter Two- The Journey

Start from the beginning

      "I've got Dumbledore!" Harry exclaimed. Dumbledore wasn't that rare though, seeing as I already have about ten of him.

      "I already got about six of him," Ron said.

      "Hey, he's gone," Harry's eyes widened. I laughed at his behavior.

      "Well, you can't expect him to run around all day, can you" Ron spoke. I quickly nodded in agreement as I picked up a string of licorice on the boys' side of the compartment. "This is Scabbers by the way, pathetic isn't he?"

     "Wow, Ron you finally said something correct for once," I smirked.

     "Hey!" He crossed his arms.

      "Just a little bit..." Harry admit and I laughed.

      "Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?"

      "Ron, I've told you this so many times, don't trust a word that comes out of those two's mouths." I sighed and put my head in my hands. Ron just shrugged off my words of caution.

      "Yeah!" Harry exclaimed with a smile.

      Ron pulled out his wand and cleared his throat dramatically. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

      "Sun-" He started but was cut off by the presence of a girl with bushy brown hair.

      "Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one," she asked with a slightly annoyed tone.

      "No?" Ron replied.

      "Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." The girl and I made eye contact and both slightly smirked at each other as if we knew nothing was going to happen. Ron once again overdramatically cleared his throat.

      "Sunshine daisies bottom mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" He waved his wand and a bright light came from Scabbers, but nothing had happened. Ron gave a defeated shrug to Harry who shrugged back at him.

      "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well it's not very good, is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself but they've all worked for me." The girl and I once again smiled at each other. She grabbed her wand and took a seat next to me which was in front of Harry with her wand pointed at his glasses. "For example, Occulous Repairo." With those words said Harry's glasses had magically fixed themselves. "Now that's better isn't it?"

      "Nice," I complimented.

      "Thank you, I've been practicing." Harry and Ron stared at the glasses in amazement. "Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger," she looked at Ron, "and... you are?"

      "Ron Weasley," he said with a full mouth of candy. Disgusting that boy is.

      "Pleasure," she said clearly disgusted then turned to me. "And what's your name?"

      "(y/n), (y/n) Weasley. Yup, that pig's my brother. Thankfully not by blood, his family adopted me when I was a baby."

      "Ah, well it's a pleasure to meet you." She sent me a genuine smile which I returned. "Well, you three better change into your robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon." She got up and started to walk out of the compartment, but turned around before she left. "You've got dirt on your nose by the way, did you know? Just there." Then she turned around and walked away.

       I laughed at Ron's stupidity as he cautiously rubbed the dirt from his nose. The boys talked amongst themselves for a few minutes while I stared out the window.

      "(y/n), Harry and I are going to change into our robes."

      "Okay, I will when you come back." Ron nodded.

       A few minutes later they arrived in their robes and I walked out of the compartment to find the changing rooms. Luckily there are signs pointing to where they are which I followed. I finally arrived at the changing rooms, with my robes in my hand. There was a boy who stood in front of me who had slicked back platinum blonde hair.

      "Excuse me?" I started and he turned around when he heard my voice. "Are you in line for the room?" His eyes carefully studied me which made me slightly uncomfortable. That's when I realized that he was none other than Draco Malfoy. There have been days where I heard dad come home and start complaining about Lucius Malfoy.

      "No, I'm just waiting for my friend," he said. "I'm Draco Malfoy, pureblood."

      "I'm (y/n), it's nice to meet you but my friends are waiting for me, I'm sorry I can't talk." I smiled and quickly walked into a changing room, not wanting to speak to him anymore. If my father, the nicest person in this world, doesn't like a family there must be a very good reason why and I'm not taking any chances.

      I changed quickly and thanked God that Draco was gone. My steps went quickly down the train since I knew we would be at Hogwarts in just a minute or two. I finally made it back to Harry and Ron then took a seat where I was sitting before.

     "Hey, I think we're here!" I exclaimed when I noticed the train coming to a stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guys i am sOOOOO excited for this book series AHHHH ok sorry im done now