Chapter 25: Birthday Party

Start from the beginning

While sing he looks at me, being serious this time. His voice was making me smile so much, he was that good.

We both sing, our voices coming together, making everyone let out a little cheer. We continue singing, going through the chorus, and singing it together still it was my turn. I look over at Aiden watching me.

     Aiden and I take turns singing like we decided, I add a little extra in some places and he stands in front of me, singing his heart out. The song was on its last note and we look at each other, not facing the crowd.

     Everyone claps while we are gazing at each other. There has never been a moment when I didn't want to kiss Aiden, but this was something different. He was looking at me in a way that was more than lust or attraction, maybe it was something else? "It's time for the cake, then the presents." Aiden's mom says to everyone. "It's time for cake." I whisper to him. We were close to each other now, he pulled me in arms. He was smirking at me, "Cake is on the menu." He nuzzles my neck laughing. "Not that kind of cake you freak." I playfully push him off. "Come with me real quick," He grabs my hand and pulls me away without even letting me speak. "I want some cake." I whine. "You can get some cake after we do something dirty." He responds. I laugh, shaking my head at him.

       He pulls us into the hallway bathroom, closing and locking the door. He picks me up by the waist and sits me on the counter. His lips avoid mine, going to my neck and his hands touch my chest. "Aiden." I sigh, Feeling hot already. His caresses my hair and I do the same to his. His delicate kisses make my insides flutter. "Are you gonna kiss me now?" I tease. He licks his lips and plants a sloppy kiss on my lips. I laugh through the kiss, and hitting his chest playfully. "Give me a real kiss." I say. He gives me a real kiss and it's exactly what I wanted. His kiss scent a shiver down my spine, causing me to arch my back. I cup his face and kiss him back hard. He holds my waist, moving his hands along my legs. His hands slowly go to the buttons, as I grab him by the loops of pants and pull him closer to me. I wanted us to be close.

       He almost had my shorts down but someone knocked making me squeal. Aiden slowly laughs and covers my mouth. "Yes?" He says out loud. "Aiden, your sister wants you to be in there to watch her open presents." The voice says back. It sounded like his mother, which makes my face instantly heat up with embarrassment.

"Do you know where Nia is? Avery says she wants the both of you." His mom asked. Aiden looks at me and smirks, "No mom, I don't know where she is," He squeezed my thigh, making me jump. "But I'll find her and we'll be right in there." He says back, trying not to laugh.

We stay quiet until we hear his mother's footsteps walk away. I jump down from the counter and pull up my shorts. "That was so embarrassing." He laughs; opening the door and follows me out.

      We go into the living room and Aiden starts to sing happy birthday to his little sister. He hugs her tight, rocking her around. She laughs, telling him to get off. "You're not a baby anymore." He tells her. "Aw are you gonna cry?" She teases him. He pretends to wipe away tears. On the inside I will." I laugh at him, "Come on crybaby, let's go get some cake, come back and watch her open presents." We go in the kitchen and see that set out is one chocolate cake and a vanilla with ice-cream cake. "Ooo, this one has ice-cream in it." I grab a plate and cut some cake. Aiden stands beside me getting chocolate cake. "You like chocolate cake?" I asked him. "I like you, you're chocolate." He licks his fork. I hit his arm, "Shut up."

    Aiden and I both stand in the living room and watch Avery open her presents. She got what most twelve year old girls get, clothes, some money and a gift card somewhere. We all clapped and her friends told her happy birthday again. The guests start to get up and leave, saying goodbye and hugging each other. Aiden hugs his relatives, only his aunt and uncle came on his mom's side, but other than that no one else was here. Avery's friends were still here, I think some of them were going to spend the night. "Hey Nia, I'm gonna talk to my uncle real quick, go to my room and watch some TV or something till I get back." Aiden tells me. I wish Avery a happy birthday again and go to his room.

    I was sitting on his bed, flipping through channels. "Oh The Notebook is on." I sit there for about fifteen minutes through the movie before he comes in. "What are you watching?" He lies on my lap, with his head on my chest. "I've seen this before." He says. I look down at him, "You have?"  He nods. "Did you cry?" I teased him. He doesn't answer for a second. "No." I laugh, and he shushes me when it comes back on.

   "Aww Poor Noah." I say. Aiden laughs at me. "I know you've seen this before." He looks up at me. "I have, but the movie always gets to me." I reply. He laughs and turns back around.

   When the emotional parts happen, I couldn't help, but not feel emotional myself. "Nia are you crying?" Aiden asked. I sniffle, "A little. It was just so sad." He chuckles, "It's okay." He passes me some tissue. I grab them and wipe my eyes. I laugh when Aiden talks about how they were having sex. "Ryan Gosling is hot." I said. "Hotter than me?" He jokes. "You don't want me to answer." I tease. He turns around and my straddles me. "You want me to be Ryan Gosling; I can get you against the wall like he did her." He leans down and picks me up by the waist. Holding me up by the butt and taking me off the bed.

     I laugh when my back hits the wall, "Are you serious." He nods, he kisses my neck slowly. Traces lines on my shirt, he pushes it up a little. Moving his hand inside my shirt and massaging my breast. My eyes flutter for a second; He takes me back to the bed and lays me down, getting on top of me. "Can Ryan Gosling touch you like I can?" He asked, seriously. He directs me to lift up my shirt, immediately fondling them through my bra. He kisses the tops of my chest and moves up to my face.

     "Well that's what we do, we fight...you tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back to doing the next pain-in-the ass thing." He quotes that part to me at exactly the same time Ryan Gosling was to Rachel McAdams. I laugh at him, "Why do you know all the words to that?" He shrugs, "Brenda watches it a lot."

~~~

   That night I didn't stay over Aiden's house. I went to my sleep in my own bed, only because I barely had any gas in my car and I didn't have any money right now to go get some and come back. I got into my room and changed out of my clothes. I put on a big shirt and take off my bra.  I get into bed and turn the light off. Putting in my ear phones, I play some music to help me sleep.

     My phone starts to vibrate and I look at it to see its Aiden. "Hey," He says in the phone. "I was calling to say goodnight." I smile at the phone.

 "Goodnight Aiden."

 "Goodnight Nia."

 I was about to hang up but I hear him say wait. I put the phone back to my ear and heard him chanting wait. "What Aiden?"

 Silence.

"Do you want to go get some breakfast tomorrow?" He asked.

 "Ehh...You should come over here and make me some." I joke.

 He laughs, "You want me to come over there and cook you food in the kitchen?"

 I laugh. "Come over and I will show you what to do." He chuckles, "Alright. Deal. See you in the morning."

 "Mmm, now I'm going to bed." We both say bye to each other and hang up. "I date a weirdo."

Aww, Naiden is so darn cute (: <3 

Thats All I got right now. And I'm sorry guys. I didnt meant to leave you high and dry, I really wanted to write, I just didnt have the time to. Forgive me. I'm going through the struggle with school. 

Comment and Say You Will Forgive Me. (: 

Alright Guys, Dont Forget to Comment, Vote, and Share this story. Until Next Time (: