Chapter 33: Diamond gets drunk

Start from the beginning

"Kitten, you are a light weight, remember? Your diet makes you get drunk quicker." Daniel is laughing.

"Yes, but I have learned how to drink while still on this diet. I am not a lightweight anymore, Pres! I accept your challenge." She has an eyebrow raised with a smirk on her lips.

Dia, Kitten, I like Kitten better. Kitten is wearing cutoff short shorts, cowboy boots, and a purple fitted tank. She has her hair bone straight, plum lips, light purple smokey eyes. She is a vision, and looks like the model next door.

We walk in and immediately the door girl knows my Kitten.

"Girl!!!! I haven't seen you in ages! Oh my God how have you been?! I missed you!" She has over bleached blonde hair, its curled. She has on a hankercheif american flag top, short shorts, and cowboy boots.

"Girl, you look amazing! Excuse me. Hi sir, I'm Shay. Its five." Before I can respond Kitten has set her hand on my chest.

"Shay, he is with me." She winks at her, and the girls eyes go wide.

"Why do you always get the good looking ones!" She pouts. Kitten just shrugs her shoulders and we walk in.

"We didn't pay at the door." I whisper to her.

"Mio caro, you are with me. I never pay to get in, neither does anyone with me." She winks. She is like a whole other person here. She is sexy and confident. A lot like she was at Gold Key, but more relaxed.

"Girl! I thought I'd never see you again! I heard you ran away to LA!" We had walked up to the bar, and she hip checked a guy. He turned and hugged her.

"In this bar, she knows almost everyone. Before I met her, she would run this bar like she owned it. She was here all the time." Daniel whispers to me, while Kitten is catching up with him.

"Adam!" She calls to the guy behind the bar.

"Well, I haven't seen you in a while." His voice is deep.

"Hey, I have my diet cranberry, can you keep it behind the bar to mix with my vodka?"

"Always for you." He winks at her. She really does seem to own this bar.

"Look what the cat dragged in. Thought we got rid you this slut for good." I clench my fists, this trashy looking woman with too small of clothes on is talking to Dia.

"Well, I always find a way to come home. Besides, it takes one to know one, don't you think?" She glares at the woman.

"Hey handsome, want to dance." She is asking me. Seriously. Does it look like I'm desperate.

"You look like a man who has women throwing them at you, I'll show you how it's really done." I cock an eyebrow at her.

"Bitch, back off my fiance." I hear Kitten's voice.

"This man ain't yours slut. I saw him first. Go sit on your husband's grave." She flips Kitten off. Kitten just waves bye to her, with a cutesy smile.

"Mio caro, ti sta dando fastidio?" (My darling, is she bothering you?) Kitten's voice catches my attention and I look to her.

"Sì, ma ho questo. Il tuo italiano sta migliorando."(Yes, but I have this. Your Italian is improving.) I smirk at her. She has been learning Italian from Isa.

"Listen, I am more powerful than your little head can wrap around. You insulted my fiance. I do not appreciate that. I suggest you apologize. If you do not, being escorted from the bar will be the least of your problems." I leaned down to whisper in her ear. When I pull back she gets this weird look. Then slaps me. Kitten laughs.