Chapter 10 ~ Kidnapped......... again

Start from the beginning

"Uh yeah." Sasha replied.

"EEEEEEEEEE OH MY IRENE!!! WE MUST JOIN FORCES AND SHIP THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!!" I evil-ly fangirled.

"YESSSSS!!!" Sasha evil-ly fangirled back.

Gene untied me from the chair and we went to his place.

"Ya know, my mum will be really excited. Dante 'ill be shocked." Gene laughed.

"Gene, how do you feel about me? It's just that I've told you how I feel multiple times in the past two days and you still haven't told me how you feel..." I said.

"Well Lillith, I like you, like alot, but unfortunately I've been in many failed relationships so I'm scared of love. I love you and when I hear you love me back it drives my heart crazy and my heart wants to kiss you and just be you're actual boyfriend, but then there's my brain. Whenever you say that you love me back my brain it, well it triggers my dear and so I start freaking out on the inside, and instead of showing it I slap you, I hate it. My heart hurts so bad when I slap you or hurt you or even upset you. It's.......... heart wrenching....." Gene replied.

"Ok......." I said.

We walked into Gene's house and I walked up to Gene's room and sat on his bed and sighed. Why do I always love the ones I can't have?..... I thought to my self. I felt the bed sink down beside me.

"Since you have no clothes you can wear one of my shirts..." Gene said with a bright red blush on his face.

"Ok..." I replied.

I got up and grabbed a shirt out of his drawer and headed to the bathroom sighing.

Once in the bathroom I undressed down to my undergarments when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Just a second!" I called.

"Lillith? What are you doing here?" I heard Dante ask.

I quickly threw the shirt on and walked out.

"None of you're stinkin' business." I said and walked back to Gene's room.

I plopped down onto Gene's bed in a huff.

"What's wrong with you?" Gene asked.

"You're brother, he was being weird..." I replied.

"Ah, what expected." Gene said.

"Gene! Dante! Dinners ready!" I heard Sarah yell.

Gene and I got up and we walked down holding hands.

"Oh! Hello Lillith, what are you doing back?" Sarah said.

"Well, Gene and I talked about everything and realised I was just over reacting! Which is something I do quite often." I replied.

"Ah, well luckily I made extra!" Sarah said.

"Thanks Sarah! Oh and my stuff should be coming by tomorrow, since tomorrow's Saturday." I replied.

We all sat down and started eating when I finally realised something.

"Dammit! I forgot that I have an interview tomorrow. Gene, babe, if I'm not home when my stuff gets here can you please move it in for me? My brother will be there to help, just don't talk to him, I think he's still plotting to murder you because I'm his baby sis." I said.

"Alright babe." Gene replied.

We finished eating and headed back upstairs. Gene and Dante headed to Dante's room to talk about stuff and I went to Gene's room. Gene's phone buzzed so I checked it, it was a text from the Ro'meave girl asking if their date was still on. I quickly got up and stormed into Dante's room.

"The hell is this about?!!" I yelled showing Gene the screen.

"Babe I can explain!" Gene said.

"Oh this text is enough of an explanation!!! We're done!" I yelled.

"Lil! I don't even know what she's talking about! I never asked her out!" Gene yelled following me out of Dante's room

I unlocked Gene's phone and went into Kitty's contact.

"Really? Because the conversation here says the exact opposite!" I yelled and threw Gene's phone at him.

I stormed off to the basement. I walked in and sat in the middle of it. I heard someone walking down the stairs and then a sigh.

"Lillith, Gene's telling the truth... I set him up in that situation so that you two would break up if you's got back together. I did it so that I could have you...." I heard Dante say

"What in Irene's name is wrong with you?!! I love Gene and you go ahead and do this to him?!! You're own brother?!! What the hell is wrong with you?!!" I screamed.

I ran upstairs to Gene and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry..... Dante told me the truth, he set it up for incase we got back together..." I said.

"Thank you.... Wait Dante did this?!! Oh he's going to pay!!!" Gene yelled.

"Wait! Let the guilt eat away at him ok? Ignore him and give him the cold shoulder for about a month or so and wait for him to beg for your forgiveness and then forgive him." I replied.