-15-

-Where we left-

Students and Nezu couldn't believe it.

"Well if it isn't the man who spoke out of place during the ceremony." The random mafia boss from before appeared and talked down on Nezu. Nezu felt embarrassed.

The random Mafia boss was........

-Back to story-

Actually it wasn't a mafia boss but a right hand man from the Giglio Nero Famiglia, Gamma who has a stern look but is actually a kind man.

Aria stood behind Gamma looking around the area for Tsuna and his guardians then heard what Gamma said.

"Gamma lets go, I need to talk to Tsunayoshi" Aria said.

Gamma nodded, sending a death glare to the students and Nezu. Turned and followed his boss.

'What the hell happened?' The students and Nezu thought.

Yoshida and Kensuke stood at the side refusing to join their class and teacher because of what happened. (A/N: no way in hell will I join them too! I mean who would !")

They could only sigh until they were approached by Takeshi.

"What's wrong? Both of you not enjoying the party? Why aren't you guys with the class?" Takeshi spoke trying to break the silence between them.

"Yamamoto, I'm sure you saw what happened. I'm not gonna join the class when I know someone is gonna 'die' " Yoshida said.

Kensuke could only sigh while Takeshi could only laugh because they all know who is gonna 'die'.

Nezu Dohachiro.

-Fast Forward-

Everything went by so fast, it was back to school.

Tsuna, along with the rest went to school as per normal.

Two differences though, one after finding out Tsuna's identity no one dares to mess with him including his family.

Tsuna and gang sat in class and was waiting for Nezu-sensei but instead the Principal came by.

"As of yesterday, Nezu Dohachiro Sensei will no longer be teaching in Namimori anymore. We have received news of his certificates, the ones he bought using money and the evidence of him picking on someone in every classes he has. My apologies to all my students, that man has been dealt with. As for the new teacher, come on in Reboyama-sensei, he will be taking over this class. Good day to you all" Principal spoke and left.

Tsuna could only be left gaping. 'Why? Of all Teachers Reborn is the one teaching us!' He thought but of cause his thoughts were heard and got hit by a chalk.

"Tsu-kun looks like you will need more training" Kyoko whispered to Tsuna smiling brightly.

Tsuna could only pale on that thought.

"Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

Was the only thing that could be heard throughout the class.

The end

A/N: I'm sorry guys.. Tell you the truth I'm really stuck on how to continue... Kinda explains why I didn't continue the chapter for so long!
I appreciate everyone's encouragement! I really do! And I love you guys!
Once again apologies to the sucky ending! 😭
Love you guys and the support given!