-9-

*Where we left off*
Tsuna sweat-dropped and let Xanxus go, looking towards the door hearing whisperings. He walked to the door and opened it then came every one of the guardians except for Kyoya, Mukuro and Chrome falling forward.

"Hmm, well done guys" Tsuna said with an evil grin on his face, which frightened everyone in the room.

"Looks like more people want to help Kyoya and Mukuro out" Smirked.
----
*Next day at the dining room for breakfast*

"Good morning everyone, is everyone here? I hope you had a nice sleep last night?" Nono asked as he sat down.

"Nono, all of Decimo's Guardians are on punishment except for Chrome-sama. Chrome-sama and Decimo are in the office doing the daily paperwork." Sebastian whispered to Timoteo.

"Oh.... I see. Well keep a lookout on the students, even though you guys gave out warning to the students does not mean they will not do anything" Timoteo whispered back to Sebastian.

Sebastian nods and bring his attention back to the group of students.

Nono noticed that it's very quiet and noted that it was always Tsunayoshi and his guardians breaking these kind of silent. He sweat dropped and realised they are really a very lively bunch.

Very quickly this extremely silent breakfast was over.

Sebastian informed the class that there will be an outing to one which Tsuna disapprove but has no choice to accept.

So everyone went back to their respective rooms to prepare for an outing except for one, Mochida Kensuke.

He curiously thought 'Sawada and his group of weirdo friends wasn't around not even that transfer student Dokuro something feels odd here.'

As he was walking around he noticed an orange door and walk over just to hear someone talking.

'Huh? Why does that sound like Sawada?'

*Inside the room*

"Damn all these paperwork!! Why are there still so many paperwork despite the fact that they are being punished!! Argh!!!!" He said and looks at the time, "I even made you miss breakfast. Sorry Chrome-chan, let's just ask Sebastian to bring some food. I can't let starve you are skinny enough." Tsuna said with a serious face.

"Bossu, Reborn said that if you don't finish your paperwork he would triple it for you." Chrome said returning a serious face which made Tsuna sweat dropped.

So he decided to just ask Sebastian to come over but noticed a presence at the door thinking it was Sebastian, he opened the door and ask "hey Sebastian can we get our............ Senpai! Why are you here!? Wait!! Did you just listened to our conversation!?" Tsuna panicked.

Mochida was just standing there with his jaw practically on the floor. He couldn't believe what he just heard. 'Paperwork? Does that mean what I think it meant?'

"Tsunayoshi, is it alright to call you that?" Kensuke asked looking at Tsuna straight in the face which caused Tsuna confused.

'Why is he asking me that?' Tsuna thought.

"I just thought that we could sit down and talk. I want to apologise for what I did over the years" Kensuke said.

'?' Was what Tsuna thought but still invited him into the room full of paperwork.

"You failed to notice his presence dame-Tsuna, looks like I have to triple your tor- training time." Reborn said popping out from one of his hideouts' in the mansion.

"Wah! Reborn! Don't do that! This is supposed to be a secret now it's out!" Tsuna said which caused Kensuke to look at him more curiously.

"Tsunayoshi" Kensuke called out.

"Senpai please just call me Tsuna and you don't have to apologise. I mean I can't deny the fact that I was a dame" Tsuna said.

Which caused Chrome to look at Tsuna angrily.

"But what I did back then was wrong. I am still going to apologise for what I did. I'm sorry Tsuna. Just let me ask this, after all the observations I've gathered in the few days we were here. I'm going to assume that you are the Vongola's Decimo?" Kensuke apologised and ask a direct question.

"You do not have to assume, he is the Vongola's Decimo although I have to say you have good observations." Kyoko came into the room answering to Kensuke's question.

Kensuke was shocked to see Kyoko the school idol here. He wasn't expecting her to suddenly appear.

"So you are apologising to him is it because you found out that he is Decimo? Or are you really truly sincerely sorry?" Kyoko asked questioning Kensuke.

"I am honestly sorry, I know what I did was wrong. I do not know what I can do to make up for the mistakes I did, but I hope I can do whatever I can to help." He said while looking straight at Tsuna.

"Oh? Anything?" Reborn said.

'Oh no looks like senpai just signed his death wish.' Tsuna thought pitying him.

Kensuke looked at Reborn and nodded.

"I assume you understand the true meaning of Vongola Famiglia?" Reborn questioned.

"A famous mafia group in Italy. My dad told me about it." Kensuke replied.

"Good for you, your job starts at the outing today now just go and prepare for whatever you need for the outing" Kyoko stated and walked out of the room with Reborn for Sebastian to walk in to place down Tsuna and Chrome's breakfast.

"Decimo-sama, Reborn-sama stated that you have 15mins to prepare for the outing and if you don't he will quadruple your training time" Sebastian commented and left Tsuna to quickly eat and prepare. While Kensuke left the room to his own respective room to ponder on what he actually have to prepare for this outing. He has never been on a Mission before. So he decided to just bring what is necessary and that includes his wooden sword.
-

A/N : okay maybe it's getting boring, short, and extremely slow 😅 but next chapter will be interesting and longer I hope!
I've read all your comments! Thanks for all the comments and no you guys can't kill or gut or feed them to your pets 😅 they will get what they deserve.
Love you guys~ may the next chapter be interesting ~