Karmi

(I apologize for not updating in forever)

Hiro's Pov
I was at school, thinking about Y/n resting in bed at the hospital. Luckily, Baymax had removed the poison, however she still needed to be seen.

I sigh, lost in thought until I heard a female voice speaking out loud.
"Captain Cutie stared into his girlfriend's eyes, pushing some of her hair back behind her ear." Karmi's voice rings.
I shiver, rolling my eyes. "As if I could ever like her.." I mumble.
"Who could ever like you beside my enemy, Hamada?" Karmi speaks right in my ear. "Besides, I was talking about Captain Cutie" she stares happily at her phone, my image in my iconic purple armor displayed.
"Ah! Geez, where did you even come from?" I ask.
Now its Karmi's turn to roll her eyes, "I was just walking down the hall until I heard you mumbling to yourself. Oh, a little birdie told me that your girlfriend is in the hospital. Sorry to hear" she speaks the last part sarcastically.
"Shut up, Karmi" I storm away from her, annoyed.

Soon the school day was over, the gang and I are headed to the hospital to visit Y/n. We stop at a flower shop when the dancing mother, daughter duo bursts out into the street.

'What do they want now?' I think, the gang and I calling our suits as we hide behind the building and dress.

No one's Pov
"You ready, mother?" Juniper asks.
"As ready as I'll ever be, sugar!" Barb responds.
They both start dancing, the energy ball floating while supplying their power.

The crowd stopped to eagerly watch the dancing duo, not even paying attention to what their true intent was.
Amongst the crowd of onlookers was none other then the biotech student herself, Karmi.

She out of everyone else, knew they were up to no good so of course she was both nervous but eager, knowing Big Hero 6 wouldn't be long before appearing on the scene.
Karmi took out her phone, waiting for the famed hero bunch, ready to take pictures of her not so secret crush, the leader. Or, unbeknownst to her, Hiro's alter-ego.

Then everyone's favorite red robot flew out onto the scene, the purple teen on his back as they circle them. The others followed suit getting right into position, ready to take them down once again.

Barb groans, "you Big Hero 6! Always coming by and spoiling all the fun!"
"Yeah! We just want to dance and dazzle the crowd!" Juniper winks and waves at some of the cuter guys in the gathering crowd.

They cheer and woot, booing at the college students for ruining the performance, all except for Karmi that is.

Karmi could not take her eyes off Hiro, snapping photos of him as they fought the electrifying dancers. She jumps out of the way as some electricity is shot accidentally towards her.

"Honey Lemon! Now!" Hiro directs as blue and green goops suddenly sprout around the girls, holding them still.
Hiro steps down, the mother and daughter swearing their revenge.

Karmi, of course, took this chance to go up to him, "Hi Captain Cutie! You did an awesome job taking them down!"
Hiro, uncomfortable with her closeness quickly deepens his voice, "Uhh thanks."
"I heard you rescued someone, are they okay?"
"Yes, they are in the hospital right now and I was just on my way to go see her."
"Oh really? Well, I hope she gets better!"
"Thanks again.. ehem. We have to go now, see you around." He quickly climbs ontop of Baymax as do the others, Baymax taking off.

Karmi watches, taking a deep breath, happy and in lala land as she watches them. She gasps, "I know! I'll head over there so I can see him" she giggles and runs off toward the hospital as well.