Cuddling

Hiro's Pov
"Grrr..." I growl, whilst flying Baymax back home. We pass over a nearby snow covered forest when a small light hits my eye. "Huh? Baymax go back!"
"What is it that you see Hiro?" Baymax titled his head curiously.
I squint to see past the blinding white snow and spot something shining glistening in the setting sun's rays.
"Not sure, but I want to check it out."
"Alright, going down." Baymax announced.

I jump off Baymax's back, approaching the silver circular object.
Picking it up, I see its a pocket watch with delicate and intricate designs carefully crafted along the outer rim as the chain sways beneath.

"Y/n" Baymax practically scares me with.
"Wait what?" I glance at him.
"Y/n" He repeats simply, looking straight ahead.
"No Baymax, we saw-"
"Hiro," Baymax interrupts, "I sense her life signs, though faint. Y/n is nearby."
My eyes widen, stashing the pocket watch in my pocket, I scan the premises. "Where? Which direction Baymax?"
"That way," the health bot starts walking northeast into the trees.

I run ahead, keeping my eyes peeled to even catch a glimpse of her until finally...

Sticking out like a sore thumb, there Y/n lay, still dressed in all black, propped up against a tree, unconscious.
"Y/N!" I gasp, rushing forward.
Pressing my hand against her forehead, I quickly retract. SHE'S FREEZING!
Only then did I notice her pale skin, her red nose, her chapped, almost blue, slightly parted lips. "Oh Y/n, what happened?" I wrap her in my arms, my head against her chest listening for a heartbeat. Good, she's still alive but barely. Sliding one arm around her back and the other under her legs, I carefully lift the nearly dead girl. "Baymax! Activate your heat." Handing her off to the health care bot.
"Hiro-" Baymax starts as I climb onto his back.
"Baymax, whatever you got to say, it can wait. We have to get Y/n back home immediately."
"Understood, ejecting wings now."

~~Time skip to when they are at Hiro's house~~

Still Hiro's Pov
Baymax walked to his charging station while I lay Y/n down on my bed, taking a moment to close my eyes and breathe. I run my hand through my messy hair, relieved that Y/n is back, safe and sound... or so I thought.

I change from my purple armor into a plain, red t-shirt and grey sweatpants.
"Hiro, please go get some bandages and a wash cloth. Y/n is in critical condition."
"Huh?" Returning my attention over to Y/n's sleeping form.
Blood drizzled down her head, staining her beautiful features, continuing its descend dripping onto her pitch black clothing.
My brown orbs widen, my body reacting faster than my thoughts could process.

In wasting no time at all, I found myself cleaning the blood off of Y/n with Baymax disinfecting then bandaging the wound.
"Hmm... Y/n appears to have a fever. This should do." Baymax produced an ice pack, picking up a piece of cloth, carefully wrapping it and placing it on her head.
"Thanks buddy," I smile at him.
"No problem Hiro. Now, I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with her care."
"I'm satisfied with her care."
Waddling back to his charging station, I can't help but gaze longingly at Y/n.
Oh how so badly I wanted her to wake up!
I adjust my position so I'm laying down, facing her. Using my left arm as a pillow, I brush some hair back behind her ear with my free hand.
"C-cold..." Y/n barely mumbles, making my hand stop midway.
"Y-y/n? Are you awake..?" Retracting my arm.
Her eyes hesitantly open, blinking as if trying to rid the tiredness, then lunging at my right arm. Nuzzling it a few times she breathes, "Its so warm..." hugging my arm tightly while a sigh of content escapes her lips.
Chuckling at how cute she is when sleeping, I slip my arm free from her grasp, snaking it around her waist bringing her close to me. Her body in response naturally snuggles into mine.
Blushing red, I settle down to slumber too, enjoying every passing second as my eyelids grow heavy until I hear a muffled:
"We should cuddle more often <3."
Before I could respond, exhaustion finishes overtaking my already fatigue mind, dropping me into dreamland.