Almost getting caught

Your Pov
Walking around San Fransokyo with Tony was pretty relaxing... that is... until Hiro showed up.

~~Flashback~~

No one's Pov
Strolling the streets, attempting to not grab attention Tony and Y/n were trying to blend in.

Shopping around for Tony's outfit you entered into a quite a few clothes stores. Each buying one item instead of all at once as to not arise suspicion.

Then you entered Outfitters Outlet. (Real original name I know xD)

You and Tony on the 2nd floor of the rather large clothing store were picking out shirts. For some reason Tony insisted it'd be a long sleeve, black, turtle neck. Barely noticing Tony slipped a tight fitting muscle shirt into the mix, he stepped into the dressing rooms.

Meanwhile Hiro had thought he spotted Tony while scouting the city. Thinking it was a little weird since he disappeared as well, he decided to message the gang and stalk them.
Making his way towards the men's section he saw them head towards he heard a familiar female voice.

"What the-?! What in the world are you wearing!" The girl scolded, pointing towards the Tony look-alike.
"Heheh you like?" He in turn spread his arms out proudly.
'Those voices, no it couldn't be, could it?' Hiro crept up, hiding just out of sight, listening in.
"No! Now go back and change!" Shutting her e/c eyes tightly.
"Ah! You're no fun! Alright, alright, I'll change." He waved his hand before sweeping back behind the changing room door.
The girl sighed.

Finally, Hiro spoke up, "Y/n? Is-"
The girl tensed.
"Hiro! Who's that you're talking to?" Honey Lemon interrupted, causing the young Hamada to get distracted and allowing you to dash inside the changing area.

Your Pov
"Tony! Let me in! Its an emergency!" I whisper-yelled.
Without hesitation, the door cracked open just enough for me to scoot in when I was yanked in. I found myself pressed up against Tony who was... shirtless.
I immediately pull back, blushing madly and turning around.
"P-p-put y-your sh-shirt back on p-please!" Frowning while crossing my arms impatiently.
"Fine," Tony nonchalantly responded.
"You can turn around now."
I do. Gripping his wrist, I whisper, "Come, we have to get out of here. Hiro's here and he thinks I'm still kidnapped!"
"You just noticed Hiro's been following us?" Tony snickered.
"He tried talking to me you ding-dong!" Scolding him.
His face paled. "C'mon." He simply stated, his tone darkened a bit.

Flipping up our hoods, Tony grabbed my hand, sneaking us both out of the room.
"There!" Hiro's voice echoed.
"Run!" We both broke into a full on sprint.

~~End of Flashback~~

The gang chased us around the city. Somewhere along the way I ended up leading Tony.
Running down a dark alley way, I smirk knowing about the abandoned building.

We ran inside, the gang on our heels.
Producing a smoke bomb, I bit and thrust off the dentonator, slamming the grenade-like item on the ground, creating a smoke screen.

Hiro's Pov
The gang and I basically coughed up our lungs.

"Dang it! We were so close to finally getting some answers! Now Tony may be long gone with Y/n and its all my fault! I can't believe I'm so stupid!" I yelled at myself once the smoke cleared.
"Calm down Hiro, they've couldn't have gotten far in fact, they're probably still in the building somewhere." Honey Lemon tried soothing him.
"How! Honey how! Tony is V/n! And he has Y/n! Why would he be here when he can just call the microbots and escape!"
"Whoa. Whoa. Hiro. We don't even know if he is V/n. For all we know, Tony may be mind-controlled or working for V/n or both. We don't know for sure yet." Fred said.
"Yeah." Gogo popped a new piece of gum, "besides I heard their footsteps head upstairs."
"Ok..." I sigh before sticking my chest out a bit and balling my fists, "let's go rescue Y/n."
We start heading towards the stairs.

"That," we all freeze mid-step, "won't be necessary."