CHAPTER-10

NEIL CLASS ROOM

NEIL (in his mind)

How many days will be go like this? I love her.. I wanna express to her..but is it even possible..what can I do if she reject me?

No neil.. you should express to her? At least you can know what she actually thinks about you... yeah!! Its right.. actually I can know,what is going on her mind and what she thinks about me..

Mithali : neil..neil..

Neil : *no reaction*

Mithali : neil..neeiiiiiillllll

Neil : yeah ! yeah !

Mithali : why you looking more confused? Is it anything problem?

Neil : No..No.. I'm alright.. you are only thinking too much..

Mithali : oh! Ok! Can we go out for sometime.. I mean cafeteria..

Neil : yeah ! sure ! wait I will call ali..

Mithali : nope..lets go alone..

Neil was totally confused , this is the first time she rejecting ali to get along with them.. Neil had no clue why she behaving like this..still not gave a second thought and gone with mithali..

IN COMPUTER LAB

Avni completing her record works and she submit it..*her phone rings*

Avni :hey rhea

*On call*

Rhea : come to cafeteria yaar..we are waiting for you..

Avni : now only finished the record yaar..yeah coming on the way..

ON THE WAY TO CAFETERIA

Mithali : neil..can I ask you something?

Neil : yeahhhh! *in annoying way*

Mithali : is you believe in love?

Neil : yes

Mithali : what is love to you?

Neil : trust ; life

Mithali : love is real?

Neil: of course

Mithali : can friendship turn as love?

Neil : *thinks about avni* and said yesss..

Mithali : what will tell u if I said I love u?

Neil : I love u too as a friend *giggles*

By cutting neil's path,by saying mithali that " I'm serious"

Neil : its not a right time to joke mithali

Mithali : I'm not joking.. I'm very serious..

Neil : *shocked*

*they are exactly near the computer lab* *in the veranda*

Mithali hugs neil by saying I LOVE YOU

NEIL POV

Neil didn't said anything at the moment..he cant believe that his best friend approach him like this..he never think of her like that..

AVNI POV

Avni watches everything, she just been NUMB.. even though she not wanna admit that she is  in love with neil..whatever she witnessed is brutally hurt her..the unknown pain in her heart which is cant explain to anyone..she feels that she loses something in her life.. she cant see this, suddenly she gone from there directly to the hostel and cried like the maniac...he not wanna cry in this moment, but the tears are rolling down from her eyes..

Neil : mithali !! *he broke the hug* let me to speak mithali..

I don't wanna hurt you..but after hear your words, I think you had a rights to know the truth.. I like you as my friend..my best friend..i don't know you that much before you join in this college.. but you are my close friend.. a friend nothing more than that.. I always seen you as a friend not more than that.. if I'm responsible for disturbing you,then I'm very sorry..

Mithali : but neil.. I know, its not possible to feel like the same way of another person.. I can wait..

Neil : no mithali!! its not possible.. I never imagine you as my life partner.. hope we continue as a best friends... don't expect me more than that.. *by said that he ready to move from there*

Mithali : why neil? Why cant i? is you love someone?

Neil : hmmm

Mithali : who?

Neil : I think its enough!!!

Mithali : you are lying neil..

Neil : I'm in love mithali,but surely not with you.. did you get that?

He wanna to move..but mithali is stand like a statue without a blink..he again gone back to her and said " sorry mithali if I hurt you, but the truth is the truth..accept it...

AVNI IN HOSTEL

she is lost...*her phone rings*

Avni : Mom

Ayesha : your father met with an accident..come to home soon..

Avni : what!!! Papa is fine na..

Ayesha : he is in hospital..come here soon avni..

She didn't told anyone anything..she gone to her hometown..

Neil is already upset with mithali so he didn't see avni on entire day..on next day he finds she is in leave.. her phone is in switch off..he felt that some emergency may be in her home..so he leave it for three days..but still she is not return to college..

What might be a reason? This thing is going right now in my mind..

**AFTER SIX MONTHS**

Neil : Ali!!where is she? I cant take this pain..why it happens to me?why everything seems mystery..no one is know about her & family..you don't know how much pain I'm going through right now.. I wanna to love her more..but her absence makes me sad..i just wanna see her glimpse I just wanna to tell my feelings about her.. I wanna scream my heart out.. honestly I don't need her reply of my feelings..i just wanna to express, how much i love her..

*ADHM TUNE*

Ali : neil!!please calm yourself.. your love is true. she will be back to you..see!!this will happen.. Believe in your love yaar... be patience Neil.. by seeing your mental status your parents are worrying more... Swetha aunty called me 3 times today.. atleast talk to her.. what she done?why you punishing your family members..

Neil : I will talk to them.. *cries*

Precap : after four years leap

Target : 75 votes

Regards

QUEEN