CHAPTER-6

IN HOME

Neil POV

Finally the day came, to reveal my secret love to ali..today I wanna say everything about avni & my feelings towards her ..hope he hear everything calm & wont got angry on me for hiding this from him..wish he understand me & support me..

Ali came to neil room

Ali : hey neil

Neil : hai..

Ali : u looking more happy today..is anything good news..

Neil : yeah!!i wanna share it with u too..

Ali : oh!! Wow..then waiting for whom?tell me..

Neil : woh...

Ali phone rings....

Ali : *on phone talking with his grandma*

Neil can see his face & it become gone dull in the conversation..

Neil : what happened ali?

Ali : grandma is sick..i go to my home town immediately..

Neil : what? Come lets go to your hometown?

Ali : why should you come?

Neil: come on yaar..she is my dadi too..

Ali : I know neil..its just a fever..so need to worry..dadi just need a emotional support that's why I'm going home..

Neil : k..i will drop you in railway station..

Ali : sure..

IN RAILWAY STATION

Ali : bye yaar..

Neil :yeah!!k take care of dadi

Ali : you wanna tell me something right..sorry yaar cant hear it..

Neil : its k ali..when u came back I will tell you..

Ali : k bye..

IN NEIL RESIDENCE

Neil POV

Something cooked in his mind about to know more avni

NEXT DAY IN COLLEGE

Author POV

He chosen the typical boy strategy.. follow the girl & to know about her..he decided to bunk his class & follow her for a full day..waiting for her in the corridor of her class..when he notice that she moving towards her class he hide behind the pillar & see her..today she wear a beautiful blue skirt with white top..her ears shining with the long earrings which enhance her beauty, her bracelet how can he forget its his cupid for this love, loose hair with light makeup..she is gorgeous..his eyes only seen her & everyone near her are invisible to him..his eyes travelled only her from the steps to the main door of her class..Avni sit beside the window of the class..he just seen her through the window and seeing her antics & fight with her friend rhea for chocolates..after a big dragging fight, rhea gave the chocolates to her for her puppy face..he just smiling inside of him and he got to know that she loves chocolates & it can make her smile.. still he seeing her but the class start bell is rang and he came out of his dream world & move from there and gone to the cafeteria..

He literally waiting for her in cafeteria..& she came to there with her friends..this time too they sitting back to back table & he opens her laptop and on the camera & seeing her in it..they are planning to go for the outing because they didn't had any class in the afternoon...after so much discussion they decided to go for the some XYZ mall..Avni & her friends are gone through auto & neil follow them in bike..her hair fly over in the air & neil liked it..

IN MALL

She gone through some shop took over some neck piece which is double hearts which is connection of two hearts.. after took that one she didn't know its diamond one & price is too high..so she decided to neglect & gone to see dresses..

so she decided to neglect & gone to see dresses

Then neil gone to the neck piece section & bill that one and get along with him..his wide smile is somewhat cute..

Then They gone to the restaurant..everyone ordered their favorites & avni ordered chocolate ice cream & neil adore her and witnessing her childish behavior.. avni cutely enjoyed her icecream & suddenly she saw some old women begging to the person for food in the road...she gone to restaurant back get some food for the old women & said their friends that she will meet them in hostel & move on from there..she taken the old women in the auto & move on..neil followed her in bike.. their auto drop in some NGO & avni taken the old women to there...neil seen everything & go to that NGO & he saw avni playing with children..he donated some amount to that NGO & he randomly ask about avni to the watchman..he tells she came here for past one month & she is volunteer to help everyone as she said already she doing this kind of help in delhi..Neil found out that her native is delhi..he thank that old watchman..

Both of them moved from the NGO & avni waiting for bus in the bus stop..neil waiting near the bus stop tree.. suddenly rain came, she played with rain under the bus stop with drops in hands & neil watched her in the rain..he completely wet in the rain but still his eyes not wanna to blink, he bowled with her character & beauty too..neil is madly,deeply,whole hearty in love with avni..he found his soulmate..

What about avni ? is she too think like him?lets see..

Thank you so much guys for ur precious time to read my story..i hope u enjoying it..if u like it plz vote for my story..here I set the target for this chapter as 70..have a nice day & keep supporting me..feedbacks are welcome in comment box..once again thank you so much..hope I will update another update before diwali..today plz join the trend in twitter for adu bday..hope everyone do their part..plz vote for avneil in ITA Too..

REGARDS

QUEEN