CHAPTER -2

NEIL INFO

Neil doing his professional degree which is MBA.. he taken separate apartment to stay in mumbai with ali.. & its nearby to his university..

AVNI INFO

Avni is doing BBA.. she stays in the college girls hostel with rhea

FIRST DAY IN COLLEGE

Author POV

Neil & ali became friends with almost all of them with the class..The first session of the class too gone well.. & it's a lunch time both moved to cafeteria to had some food..

Avni class too gone well in first..she mingle to rhea who sit beside her..they both move on to cafeteria to take some food..

HERE DESTINY BRING THEM ON SECOND MEETING..

Neil & avni are in the cafeteria & sit back to back with their respective friends..& they didn't know each other & didn't see each other..Ali gone for handwash & neil playing with his notebook & it suddenly fallen in the ground.. avni gone for handwash & came back & slightly cross near neil table..at the time he bend town to take the note & unknowingly step in the note & said sorry to him by took her hand slightly up..neil is still seeing down the note & when he hear the sorry he slightly up but the girl turned but he saw her hand & the AA bracelet..(here I'm naming the bracelet as AA)..Neil one sec frozen by seeing that bracelet & smile or I should say blush... he had wide smile & endless happiness in his face.. She is here.. She wear a beautiful red half shoulder chudi with loose hair..this is exact detail he get from her..bcoz she turned or else today neil is in the mood to write a poem about her beauty..he is very much impressed by her..is it a destiny or a first site love(even though he not seen her face..he feel the connectivity of them)..he wanna see her face now..he wanna to run behind her..but destiny had other plans too..at that time ali came to neil ..

Ali: what are you doing in the ground neil..

Neil: he suddenly stand up by see him & turn left & right & round to see her..but she gone..

Ali: I'm asking you neil ? is you searching someone?

Neil :nope..nothing..

NEIL POV

Ohooo...I missed her now too..oh Shit!!!! There is something special in her.. now I'm reckless.. In my entire life I never fall for any girl & I never think about it..is it really me who almost crazy for the bracelet AA or a bracelet owned girl.. I'm in too much confusion yet my heart wanna to see her once..why?why?why? I almost share everything to Ali..why I'm hiding about her? What type of feeling this is?

Ali : neil what happened to you man..is everything ok?

Neil : yeah !! ofcourse..

Ali : if your dream is finished can we eat?

Neil : ali yaar..come on..lets eat..

When he eat, in his mind..one thing is clear she is in my university..may be she is also studying here.if she is studying here....but it's a university? How I found her? is it not easy.. 

Oh God!!! Why you punish me like this?

Author POV

After finishing the college, both gone to home & took rest.. Ali talk to his grandma in phone &Neil fallen in the bed & think about the bracelet girl..

*phone rings*

Swetha : hello tillu

Neil : mom..how are you?

Swetha : fine tillu..how r u?

Neil : mom.. I'm fine mom..

Swetha : is u like the college ? is u eat regular na?

Neil : mom.. its been actually one day I came from home.. but you asking me like I gone for vanvas

Swetha: Shut up tillu.. don't talk like this..

Neil : kk mom.. I'm little tired I call you tomorrow

Swetha : k tillu take care.. where is ali

Neil : he is talking to his grandma..

Swetha : k neil..tell him that I ask about him..

Neil : hmm k mom bye

Swetha : bye

When Swetha cut the call... neil got a mail from the university & it's a circular about the freshers day function which gonna happen in next week..

In that mail..they wrote as Its purely for the freshers.. PG students too can participate & the last date to give the name for the competition is day after tomorrow..

Precap : freshers day function ;)

Keep guessing about story..

Note : its neil side story..bcz in this story avni didn't know about him & his love..so please don't expect more avni POV...if its needed i will update for avni too :)

TYSM for ur response guys..i didn't know I will get 10 votes in 2 days.. so here I'm updated another one..hope you guys like it..i set a target as 20 votes for this chapter..if its done, then I will update another one.. feedbacks are always welcome ..once again TYSM guys..love u all..

REGARDS

QUEEN