CHAPTER-5

IN NEIL HOME

Neil POV

He lying on the bed & think about avni..she is something special to me..but still my mind stop the feeling to take my heart.. I admit, she damn beautiful or I can say magic moment in first site..my hand & legs are frozen till now.. is I attracted to her beauty just beauty?..no way..character is too much important than beauty.. Neil khanna never fall for external appearance..she is not my kind of girl..its just a attraction towards her..if I didn't see her may be I will forgot her soon..its that so easy..neil you can do it..he said to himself.. now his mind is almost clear about his decision..

Author View..

Is that easy to follow his mind..

In Neil Room..

Ali : is you feel good?

Neil : yeah!! I'm k now Ali

Ali : are you seen the Avni & rhea performance right?

Neil: Avni..

Ali : haan..taal se taal mila..

Neil : Cute name..Avni..

Ali : cute name...waah!! Neil, you like her right..

Neil : What nothing like that...if I said cute name, I like her..what kind of logic is this?

Ali : By your way of seeing their dance performance.. I just guessed it..

Neil : ali nowadays your mind working as over time.. & you forget to call ur grandma..

Ali : shit!! I forget it..i will see you later..

Neil : haan..kk

Neil POV

Thank god!! He gone..if he is here for some more time definitely he caught my feelings..wish I could share too you bro but it not gonna last long..

NEXT DAY IN COLLEGE

He almost avoid to go out of the class..he not gone to cafeteria too..ali too much insisted to come but he neglect.. he wanna to avoid every situation to meet her..is it easy to run out of the feeling?

He actually take down the assignment in paper about the business subject & it unexpectedly run in the air..& neil was chasing the paper to get that and he get it..when he took the paper & smile & turn around bump into someone..

Avni, wearing a jean & white top with loose hair who coming from lobby..she using her phone came & bump into neil..

This is the first time,he see her this much close..her eyes, nose , lips ,cheeks.. he breaking his own rules..his mind stopped working..his heart beat fast..& slip his assignment paper and watching her without a blink..As she was busy in her phone, she didn't see whom she hit & just said sorry to him and move on from there..but he just frozen there, he literally shivering by their shoulders touch.. indeed he falling for her again..destiny done their work..

Neil POV

He smiling continuously for what now he witnessed..Boy is strongly affected.. now his heart wanna to give it a try for his feeling..he wanna to know about her more..is it possible? She is a junior to me,I cant directly approach her for friendship..Wait!! I not wanna to lie her in the name of friendship bcoz I know its more than that..

Now tell me what kind of decision will neil took to know more about her..keep guessing..

I know it's a small chapter bcoz I had more work in this week so spare me & i done my best in this chapter..TYSM for ur love..keep encouraging me..hope u all guys happy with my story..if u like this chapter plz vote..i wanna share a good news with u that in #avneil stories my FF is in 153 out of 455 stories..it happened bcoz of u guys..thank u & love u all..i set this chapter target vote as 70.. Do share ur views in comment box..i promise next update will be a long one..

REGARDS

QUEEN