CHAPTER-8

COLLEGE

Avni going to her classroom, in that way seniors cross her path and found out that their junior and make a plan to rag her..

When she step up in the staircase, the boys surrounded her & hide her path..

Boy 1: oh!! Wow barthiyanari

Boy 2: chudi & bangles too cool man

Boy 3: everything suits her man

Neil just saw avni with the boys and know these guys are rag avni from the long shot and behaving normal towards that guys because the guys are from his batch..

Neil : hey guys..

By saying this saw avni..and behaving too much normal with a slight shock in his face

Neil : hey..did you remember me?

Avni : woh...umm...naahh

Neil : how is your father? I didn't see him long? I'm your fathers friend's son... Convey my wishes to him..

Avni : did you know my dad!!! Oh sure..

Boy 1 : is know this girl ?

Neil : yeah!!i know her and uncle too..

Boy 1 : oh!! Sorry ..you can leave now..they said to avni and move on from there..

Avni : **too much confused**

But she leave from there and gone to her class..

Neil smirked and gone back to his class..

IN NEIL CLASSROOM

Mithali : there is a announcement for inter college competition and you gonna participate right,..neil

Neil : No Yaar.. I'm not interested..

Mithali : you sing well in freshers day.. why cant now?

Neil : yeah!! Its because of ali ..Wait!!How do you know that ?

Mithali : awe!!You had more fans in college.. all are waiting for your performance in inter college competition.. or else I should say girl fans..

Neil: oh please..not like that...

Mithali : then like what? She said teasingly..

Neil : actually that day I sung for someone

Mithali :someone??? Who??

Neil : came to this world and somewhat correct the situation by saying that I told you its for ali

Mithali : k then...this time then sung for me?

Neil : no way..

Mithali : I'm just informing you..i didn't ask you permission..

Neil :woh..mein..nope..

Mithali moved away from there by saying meet me in auditorium on evening

AVNI CLASSROOM

Avni explained everything what happened in the staircase to rhea..and she said that one guy is came and rescue me from that gang,,,but I forget to ask his name...but I see him somewhere.. I forgot..

Rhea : how is the guy looks? Handsome dude!!!

Avni : Rhea!!! *weird look*

Rhea : Atleast if you don't like him, please forward to me darling.. I'm searching for Boy friend..

Avni : don't be too dramatic..

**both are laughing hard**

Rhea : hey..we had too attend dance practice for inter college competition..dont forget..

Avni : haan..yeah sure!!

IN EVENING AT AUDITORIUM

Mithali : Hey neil

Neil : hey

Mithali : I thought you wont be here..

At that time avni arrived in the auditorium with rhea.. because of extra curricular committee already rhea and mithali met each other once and get mingled with each other..

Rhea : hey mithali di

Mithali : what di and all call by my name and its enough

Rhea : oops..i forgot..k mithali..meet my friend avni..

Avni : hey hai mithali..

Neil is too much happy..actually he is in cloud nine..she is actually near him and it's the first time he seeing her in this much close..

Mithali: hey..this is my friend neil

Rhea : hey..yeah I know him...in freshers day function he is the hero of the day..

Avni : what? But he is the one who helped me in morning

Rhea : oh you didn't know him na ..he is the one who sung in freshers day..we too cheer him na..

Avni :*remembering * oh yeah!! (refer on chapter-3) oh wow finally met him..By the way you sung song very well..

Neil : oh thank you and blushing hard..and of course compliment from his love,,..

Avni : haan..you told that you know my father right..

Neil : woh...ughhh..

Avni : whats the name..??

Neil : *in half way*..neil..

Avni : I mean whats the name of your father?

Neil : your father didn't know my father...the morning scenario is lie..

Avni : I know that..because I know all my papa's friends and thank you for your help on morning..

Neil : its k,..no problem..*light smile*

Mithali : is anyone tell me that what is happening here?

Avni : she explains everything..

Neil just see her expressions and the slow air is giving dreaming impact which he is in his own lalalaa land..

And the practice session starts..avni practicing separately with rhea and mithali ..neil practice alone in somewhere..

avni had a short break..and seated in the audience area..

in stage of Auditorium, neil is seated with guitar and his eyes are closed..

Precap : mesmerizing avni..

Sorry for the cliffhanger..break is needed na,,,thank you for all your response for "innocent bride story"..i will start the update from next week for that..

hope I'm giving a worth able chapters to read..if you got bored by the story,u can tell me in comment section..i will change the track..ur feedbacks are most important..i set the target as 70 for this chapter..happy reading..bye..

REGARDS

QUEEN