1

Hi, I'm Anja. I have long dark brown hair, and brown eyes that aren't really the best. I'm 5 3', just turned 17 and a little curvy. I've been awake before my alarm for school for about, hmm maybe 10 minutes. I lost track of how long so I'm going based on how long it feels I've been up.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I press the button on my screen and get up. I go down to the the stairs to the kitchen and start the coffee. As the coffee starts brewing, I head back upstairs to my room to start getting ready for school. Just another normal day, nothing special. I put on my black skinny jeans that have skits on the knees, my baby blue high-top vans and a baby blue sweater. I put the top half of my hair up and leave the rest down and untouched. I start my makeup and I just do my foundation, concealer, mascara, and clear lip gloss.
When I'm done, I head down stairs and pour my coffee into a cup, add milk and sugar, put the lid on the cup, grab my bad and keys and head out to my new Audi I got from my parents for not crashing nor driving recklessly last year.
I start the radio and put the wipers on because it's raining. As I start driving down the street I see a couple people walking and so I pull over. Without thinking I offer to give a ride and when I look out the window I see it's Ethan and Grayson. The two guys that I used to be best friends with. I unlock the doors and they get in the car.
"Hey Anja" they both said.
"Hey guys" I replied.
Little did I know that that one little offer would lead to something I would never think of happening.

—————
Hey guys. I'm sorry it's short. But hope you liked the first chapter. :)