chapter twenty-two: hips don't lie

The premiere ended and we were on our way to an after party that Jon Watts, our director, had got together. It was quite nice of him.

Zendaya and Jacob decided they'd go with us in our Limo (Laura and I), so we welcomed them with open arms. We got to the place, which was simply a rented out restaurant, with flashing lights and decorated with spider related things.

Watts had taken it as far as to invite some other Marvel people, like Scarlett Johansson and Chadwick Boseman.

We all arrived and sat at different tables, the main cast all gathered around one.

"Are we drinking tonight?" Laura asked excitingly.

"It seems like you want to, and it's been too long since I've gotten shitfaced drunk." Tony said, causing us to all laugh lightly.

"I don't drink much, so I guess I'll volunteer to be the responsible one." Jacob pitched in.

"Good, because I really want to get drunk." I joked.

"Me too, dude." Zendaya agreed, and we lightly fist bumped.

"Alright, then I got first round. What do we want?" Tom said generously.

"I'll take a sangria." I spoke while the others told him their orders.

In a few minutes I had already had two sangrias, and was working on a third one. Tony had one too many beers and was telling Jacob embarrassing stories of himself.

"Alright everybody!" Watts yelled getting all of our attention.

"I would like to thank everybody who contributed to this wonderful film, especially the man himself, Tom Holland!" He yelled, causing everyone to applaud him and Tom.

Tom nodded like saying thank you and Watts continued, "This was so great to direct and everything turned out perfectly, but I think it's safe to say we all want a break after all that hard work. What do ya say?" He sailed, causing everyone to cheer more.

Family and friends of Watts and many more had arrived, along with other people who helped the film, so it had become quite a party.

"Oh, and I better see all of you dancing!" Watts screamed and we all did too, in celebration.

"I wanna dance!" I cheered.

"Alright, then lets go!" Zendaya said. The whole cast got up and headed to the slightly crowded dance floor.

"DJ, can you play Hips Don't Lie by Shakira?" I said as a joke. We had danced to that song many times on set.

"Yeah!" The smiley DJ said, turning on the tune.

Immediately, we all started over dramatically dancing. Zendaya even started grinding on me as a joke, but we had all became drunk, so we didn't care.

This lead to me grinding on her, then her pushing me over to grind on Tom.

I looked up at him and I saw a fire burning in his needy eyes, yearning for a good time. He shrugged and urged it on as I pressed myself up against him and began dancing.

Our bodies worked wonders together, moving in sync.

"Good God Tom! Why don't you get her pregnant!" My dad said while gripping a beer.

I blushed in embarrassment, but he was clearly drunk. My dad had always been a calm drunk.

"Whatever you say, sir!" Tom joked, causing my dad to walk off laughing. Eventually almost everyone was on the dance floor, but it felt like Tom and I were in a separate universe.

His hands gripped my hips loosely but firmly. His hair had lost all its gel and was slightly sweaty, some soft locks hanging down on his glistening forehead.

The way this boy makes me feel.

"Tom, stop." I demanded.

"What, did I do something?" He asked impatiently.

"I cant do this, you're making me too horny." I said honestly, and drunkly.

"Well what are you gonna do about it?" He said over the loud music into my ear.

My breath hitches and I stared as his dark, dark eyes.

"Tom?" I asked.

"Yes love?" His British ass said.

"Take me to your fucking hotel." I smirked. What a night this was about to be.

Damn, Tom's a dirty little shit.

love u hoes
xx