"Oh god," (Name) revolted the taste of black coffee and immediately regretted the joke,"why'd no one warn me?!" She continued to drink right the faucet in a desperate attempt to get rid of the taste.

Mitsuki tried to say something but fell to her knees laughing.

Meanwhile, the last Bakugo to awaken came into the kitchen.

"Alright, the hell did I miss?"

Bakugo Katsuki, a young fourteen year old boy with the quirk: explosion. He also had nitroglycerin in his sweat so he could create explosions.

"(Name), why're you drinking from the faucet? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were a dog." Katsuki scowled.

(Name) spit out the last of water in her mouth and looked to the side in slight shame. She walked back over to the counter and passed Katsuki his cup of coffee while muttering a small sorry.

"Katsuki! You should've seen what happened before you came in!" Mitsuki laughed while wiping a tear away with her wrist. Katsuki simply say down and started eating. (Name) came to the table with Marasu's cup of coffee and Mitsuki's cup. After she had grabbed her cup of coffee, she quickly sat down with the rest of her family.

"So," Mitsuki cleared her throat to get everyone's attention and frankly just to clear the silent air,"guess who got back their results to skip the grades?" (Name)'s eyes widened with excitement.

"Heck yeah, it was my baby!" Mitsuki beamed. "And," she pulled out the envelope and opened it,"you're going to be in the same grade as Katsuki!"

"OH MY GOD! YES!" (Name) shot up from her seat and practically danced around the dining table.

"Katsuki," (Name) called out to her brother,"aren't you excited?!" Katsuki stood up and chuckled with his arms wide, ready for her to run into them. Which she gladly did.

After breakfast, (Name) prepared herself for her, presumable, last day of intermediate school and tomorrow would be her first day of middle school.

"You two have 5 more minutes to leave the house!" Mitsuki called out to both (Name) and Katsuki.

(Name) stares into the mirror deciding whether she should be happy or hate that fact that her intermediate school uniform had gotten tighter. I got fatter...She quickly shook her head and slapped her cheeks. She looked back into the mirror and just hoped no one would notice. 

"Coming!" (Name) sprinted down the stairs and quickly hugged both of her parents and left the house with Katsuki trailing behind her.

(Name) walked beside Katsuki quietly and collectedly but began to shrink into her form. She turned towards her school but not before waving goodbye to her big brother.

"Hi Bakugo!" A girl from her class called out to (Name). Her name was Meinu.

"H-hi." (Name) kept her voice soft. Only one more day. Just one more.

"I heard that your big brother was a big bully! But you're like really weak so I didn't understand why. I wanna see if you can fight just like your older brother!" She smiled manically.

"B-But I don't t-think we need to." (Name) attempted to convince the girl to leave her alone. She didn't want trouble and she was frankly terrified. The green haired girl then snapped her fingers and a couple other girls came and pushed her into a more "secured" spot.