FINAL DEBUT LINE UP

guys....

i can't. i really can't. i've been bawling my eyes out. i love kim seunghun with literally everything in me. he's worked so hard to debut and i wish that he would be able to say, "my hard work has finally paid off," but YG IS A FUCKING DUMBASS!

i will ALWAYS love and support my silver boys. i will ALWAYS love and support my ot29 treasure babies.

all of the trainees that were shown to us on this survival tv show have had a tremendous impact on my life. every single one of them owns a piece of my heart. even if many people may not like the top four, i made a promise to support the final debut line up even if my favorites don't make it.

they all have worked hard to debut and we can't just hate on the trainees who made it when all of the 28 trainees had one goal, to DEBUT. this includes your favorites and so on.

i will continue to write these imagines for yg treasure box because i will always remember and cherish the memories we have made with all of them.

uhhh im not trying to be biased here or anything but uhh yg better come to his senses and let at least hyunsuk debut before i sue his ass.

okay guys! finals are coming up next week and i have competition tomorrow so maybe after finals week, i'll talk about the line up and have more inspiration to write more!

i hope all of you are getting lots of rest and eating well, okay uhm. yeah thank you for 8k+ reads. i love you guys <33333