YOU'RE MY STAR - BANG YEDAM

i got really soft thinking about yedam as i wrote this and i just really love him lots yk?

"y/n!!! you're so fat, you ate all of the chicken and didn't even save one for me!!" yedam yelled at me, as he chased me down the street.

i stopped running once i entered my street and stuck my tongue out at him. "i promise i'll buy next time!" i screamed before heading home.

LATER THAT NIGHT

i received a text message. of course it happened to be almost midnight, when yedam decided to text me.

yedam ⚡️: lets go stargazing

me : tonight??

yedam ⚡️: no, in twenty years.

me : i didn't ask for the sarcasm sir

yedam ⚡️: well i offered.

me : biTCh wTF-

yedam ⚡️: ANYWAYS, so is that a yes or no?

me : of course

yedam ⚡️: okay, i'll pick you up in 10 <3

me : what

yedam ⚡️: uhm
yedam ⚡️: wait
yedam ⚡️: wrong emoji
yedam ⚡️: :D*
yedam ⚡️: sorry this is awkward

* yedam ⚡️ has gone offline*

me : hey, don't leave.
i thought it was cute :,)

TIME SKIP

as we were on our way to the field where yedam and i would always go to as kids, he was surprisingly quiet the whole time. maybe he was too focused on the beauty of the night sky. all i know is that i was too focused on his beauty to notice anything else going on around us.

i could hear the crickets chirping and i felt the midnight breeze brush off my shoulder, which caused goosebumps to form on my arms. never in the 16 years of life that i've lived have i felt this safe. i was walking side by side with yedam on my right and the city so far away, it was like the line of the whole horizon on my left.

it felt like there was nobody else in the world besides yedam and i. he put out a blanket across the middle of the field and sat down. he patted on his thigh, as to giving me a signal so that i lay down with my head on his lap.

as i laid down with my head on his lap, he suddenly started speaking while looking up at the sky.

"don't you ever wonder? like you know, how has the sky come to be so beautiful? it's so memorizing and it symbolizes many things to many different people. some people think that a specific star represents a loved one that has passed, some people find peace by looking up at the sky, some people believe there's a heaven up there, some people believe that a shooting star will grant their wishes,"

he grabbed my hand and started drawing circles around them. i looked at him and asked, "well, what do you believe in?" i could feel my cheeks heating up and my heart racing as i see him admiring the sky. he looked down at me and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

while keeping eye contact, he softly spoke, "i believe that when you find the one that you'll always love and cherish, the stars around you will shine brighter than they ever will,"

i sat up quickly, looking away from him so that he wouldn't see my blushed cheeks, but he turned my head so that our faces were only a couple of inches apart from each other's.

"but i also believe that sometimes, a star can be a person rather than something in the night sky. for me, you bring me comfort when times get rough. you make me feel loved and deeply cared for. you bring me all the happiness in this world and because of that, you're my star,"

as he spoke those meaningful and kind words, he gently placed his lips onto mine. i couldn't help but suddenly pull back out of shock.
he embarrassedly asked, "am i really that bad of a kisser?"

"NONONONONONO! I WAS JUST LIKE SO IN SHOCK LIKE YOU! BANG YEDAM! KISSED ME! CAN I KISS YOU AGAIN?? YOUR LIPS ARE SOFT!" i exclaimed fast. he sighed in relief and chuckled. he pulled me back, while cupping my cheeks and then placed another kiss on my lips while smiling.

we ended the night with laughter, smiles and memories to be shared in the near future. as cliché as it sounds, that's when i realized my childhood best friend was my first love.

-

-

-
omg!! i hope you enjoyed it, mind you it's my first imagine that i've ever written so like i hope it isn't that cringe worthy? okay, bye i'm getting annoying sorry. i'm in school rip