Story line you can write Kuroko No Basket

Story 1:
Kuroko gets betrayed by both the GOM and Seirin. He wants revenge so he goes to his second school called Kurai Kage Academy or Dark Shadow Academy. While he's their he become more sadistic. He's both the Captain and Manager of the Basketball team. He's known as the Shadow King

Story 2:
Kuroko gets betrayed by both the GOM and Seirin. Leaves school starts a gang and becomes one of the deadliest gangs in Japan. He and the Gang do a lot of Street Ball. Kuroko has changed. One of his eyes becomes a purplish dark-blue eye that's called the Shadow Emperor Eye. With it he becomes more sadistic mostly with enemies and or when people don't listen or doesn't follow his orders.  Takao sees him and tells  the GOM and Seirin about it. Stuff goes down.

Story 3:
Each school is a gang. Razuzan High School is the gang called Absolute Perfection Etc. the Legendary gang was the GOM.

Story 4:
Someone should write about this video:

Story 5:
The Seirin and GOM learn that Kuroko is rich. Richer than Akashi. Has 1 older brother 1 younger brother and a twin sister.

Story 6:
After Winter Cup all 5 basketball ball teams from Seirin, Kaijo, Shutoku, Too, Yosen and Rakuzan find out that Kuroko's family is the Yakuza. His dad is the Big Boss.

Story 7:
Kuroko, Shogo Haizaki, and Makoto Hanamiya are childhood friends actually more like brother because there parents knew and lived close to each other. Kuroko was like an older brother/leader to them.

Anyways after the Winter Final Seirin won both Seirin and GOM betrayed kuroko and went to another high school. He got into one of the most rich College that his Father owns. Shogo and Makoto find out he got betrayed he they both went there with Kuroko. When Kuroko goes to the new School becomes his true sadistic self. GOM and Seirin go to a rival college. Kuroko wants revenge.

Story 8: (A Multiverse Story)

During Summer Vacation after Seirin won Winter Final. they went to a place called Legendary Legacy its a training camp. The Seirin, Shutoku High, Too Academy, Yosen High, and Rakuzan High basket ball club will meet different clubs and people. Meet new friends, enemies, and rivals.

Example: Prince of Tennis, Baby Steps, Free, Haikyu, One Outs, Prince of Stride: Alternative, Inazuma Eleven, The Knight in the Area, Giant Killing, and Dear Boys/Hoop Days

Legendary Legacy Training Camp:

This is a place where whatever sport your doing they have it. 

100 Basketball Courts

100 Baseball

100 Football

100 Soccer

200 Tennis Courts

100 Volleyball Courts

100 Swimming Pools

ECT.

Story 9: Crossover Kuroko no Basketball/ K Project
Kuroko become the Black King

Story 10:
There Light then there's darkness. Kuroko is the darkness and has always been held back by the light. Now Kuroko turns a new leaf. Everybody he cares about has betrayed him. Watch out Seirin and GOM the Dark Emperor has awoken. Darkness will once again rule the court.