Chapter 2: Reunited

Începe de la început

Ruby: So what've you got?

Jaune: Oh! I, uh.. I got this sword!

Ruby: Ooooohh!

Jaune: Yeah, and I've got a shield, too!

Ruby: So, what do they do?"

Jaune: The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just... put it away...

Ruby: But... wouldn't it weigh the same?

Jaune: Yeah, it does...

Ruby: Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, sooo... I guess I did go a little overboard when designing it.

Jaune: Wait - you made that?!

Ruby: Of course! All students at Signal forge their own weapons! Didn't you make yours?

Jaune: It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in the war.

Ruby: Sounds more like a family heirloom to me! Well, I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune: Yeah, the classics...

Ruby: So why'd you help me out back there? In the courtyard?

Jaune: Eh, why not? My mom always says, 'Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.

Ruby: Hmm.Hey, where are we going?

Jaune: Oh, I don't know! I was following you. Y-You think there might be a directory? Maybe a food court? Some kind of recognizable landmark? Is, uh... Is that a 'no'?"

Ruby: That's a 'no'.

Meanwhile with Y/n

You went look for the girl dress in black and white. For some strange reason, she felt special in a way.

Suddenly she appears pushing you to the wall with a sword to your neck.

Blake: Why are you following me?

Y/n: Well I'm surprised that you're bow just twitched, meaning your a faunus.

Unknowingly to her, your tail grows out of your back and sneaks it's way up grabbing her bow before pulling it off exposing two cat ears on the top of her head. Your tail sneaks it's way back, before getting pulled into you once again.

The girl just looks at you confused till you say something.

Y/n: Now why does a beautiful kitty like yourself hide what she truly is.
Not to mention your ears are extremely cute.

Blake: What how did you?

Y/n: You ain't the only one hiding the truth. Only difference is I can pull my traits in.

Blake: Who are you?

Y/n: Don't remember your childhood friend. After all you gave me a black rose after I helped you back then.