Chapter 2: Reunited

Start from the beginning

Weiss: This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!

Ruby: Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!

Blake: It's heiress, actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

Weiss: Finally! Some recognition!

Y/n: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

Weiss: Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh!

Ruby: I promise I'll make this up to you!I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's...Welcome to Beacon...

Y/n: YOU'RE WELCOME FOR TAKING THAT EXPLOSION.

Ruby: Are you alright?

Y/n: Wouldn't be the first time I've taken an explosion to the back.

Ruby: What do you mean?

Y/n: Let's just say I've done a lot of crazy things.

Ruby: Speaking of why aren't you wearing your outfit?

Y/n: Most feared man in Vale. You really think that's a good idea?

Ruby: Good point.

Y/n: Well I got go. See ya'll later Ruby.

Ruby: You to Y/n. (under her breath) I think I love you.

Jaune: Hey... I'm Jaune.

Ruby: Ruby.Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?

Beacon inside the walls are filled with scenic trees, arching architecture, and a winding road alongside a river, down which Ruby and Jaune are walking.

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!

Ruby: Look, I'm sorry! Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh, yeah? What if I called you Crater Face?

Ruby: Hey, that explosion was an accident!

Jaune: Well, the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!"

Ruby: Do they?

Jaune: They will! Well, I-I hope they will. My mom always says that... Never mind.

Ruby:So... I got this thing!

Jaune: Whoa! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!

Jaune: A-wha...?

Ruby: It's also a gun.

Jaune: Oh. That's cool!