chapter 44<~

Tris p.o.v

I woke up to toby getting out of bed, so I sat up and looked at him

" well good morning beautiful I was just going to make break fast" I smiled and got up and hugged him

" I wish I did not have to go with the girls today " he laughed " well if it makes you fell better I'm going with the boys to get suits" I nodded my head and he picked me up and carried me down to the kitchen.

Marleen's p.o.v

" Uriah I have to go " I said as I tried to push him away " no mar just stay a couple more second I love cuddling " I laughed and layed back down

" I'm going with the boy to get suits " I nodded my head "that's good tris and Tobias still need to pick a date"he kissed my head
" they will baby they just got engaged a couple of day ago" I got up and got out of bed " I know but I have to go now I love you " I kissed him and walked to the door " I love you to "

Zeke p.o.v

I got out of the shower to hear my little girl crying so I walked into our room and see Shauna still sleeping so I decied to let her sleep because she is up every 2 hours to feed. when I get to the crib I pick her up and rock her, and soon she falls back to sleep so I lay her back down and get dressed.

after I'm dressed I walk over to the bed " love you have to go dress shopping to day " she groaned and rolled over " Shauna you have to wake up " she opens her eye and tear are rolling down her face so I pull her into a hug.

" what wrong " I asked her " I'm just so tried can you tell your sister that I just cant today I really need sleep zeke" I nodded my head " yes tris will get is she is a mother of two " she layed back down a fell back to sleep so I called tris

" hey bro what's up "T

" nothing much I'm just called to tell you that Shauna will not be able to make it she is so tired "Z

" I get it and that's fine if you guys ever need a couple hours of sleep I can always take the little one for you "T

" thank you and we might take you up on that offer " she laugh

" ok zeke I have to go Marleen and Lynn are here" then she hung up so I went over to Shauna and kissed her head " I will be back later I have to go get a suit with Tobias" she looked at me " ok I love you'' I kissed her " I love you to "

tris p.o.v

when we got to the shop both Marleen, Lynn and Chris when to go pick out dresses so I just looked around and this one dress caught my eye so I grabbed is and we all met at the dress room.

" ok tris if you need help just call me" I nodded my head and walked in to the room and put on one of the dresses Lynn picked out. It was a strapless dress with a sweetheart neck line and it was a corset top and at the hips it flowed out not puffy but just right so I walked out and both Marleen and Lynn gasped

" tris that looks so good " Lynn said

" tris it so beautiful " I laughed and looked in the mirror and my eye started to water

" I love it " so I walked in to the changing room and tried on the other ones.

Tobias p.o.v

we walked in to the suit place and gave the woman our measurements and told her the colours to get, once she came back we tried them on I have black and zeke, Zane, and Uriah and will all have a dark blue colour and they all fit luckily know one had to get there altered. so after that we all went out for lunch.

tris p.o.v

I tried on all the dresses and there was only two that stood out that was the on Lynn picked out and mine she I picked the one Lynn picked out I liked it the most so I bought it and we are waiting to pick out the bridesmaid's dress when Shauna is here. so Chris took my dress to her house and we said our goodbye and I went to go pick up the kids from my moms.

when I there I seen Tobias was there so I walked into the house and I seen he had them all ready ' well i see you bet to it " he turns around and pulls me into a hug " well hello to you" I laughed and i seen my parents smiling at us " what " we both said at the same time " nothing it just you guys are way to cute " my mother said and i could not help but blush so i hid my face in to tobys side.

" well we should get going we have to get the kids to bed and i have to go the work to night, thanky you for taking them for the night" toby said to my parents " yes thank you mom and dad " I went over and gave them a hug " no problem embry loves to play with them " I picked up the car seats and walked to the door " bye " then I walked out to my car and put them in, when I turned around I seen toby looking at his phone " I'm sorry baby but I have to go to work early " he kissed me " ok I love you please be safe " he kissed me back " I will I love you to " then he gave the kids a kiss ' be good for your mom " I got into my car and as I backed up I blow a kiss to toby.

><><>><>@<><@><>#>$<><%><><@>>^><>@^>#^><#$>@><##<$>@>$<>@<$>@<$

well here is a little bit of a longer on i got my lap top up and working .. hopefully you guys have a good weekend and stay warm is a snowing so much ...

please comment and vote