Chapter 36~~

Tobias p.o.v

After I head that she accepted that mission I left how could she ... how could she we have a family she just going to up and leave me with twin and a job . Thorough out the whole night I thought about it .. when I got home I seen she was rocking the twins with big black circles under her eyes and her eyes were puffy and red so I walked over to the couch and sat down
"Toby I know you mad please just listen to me" I looked at her and nodded for her to go on
" max need me for a rescue mission .. Theo and them got ambushed and taken thats why I agreed ... they saved so I have to save them " I looked at her
" say something please "
" tris I understand but we have a family you can't just leave me with two freaking twins and a job .. how am I going to do that " she looked at me
" I bet my mom will help it only for a month " I looked at her
" whatever tris I graduate in a weeks then I will take the kids to your moms " she looked at me and stood up and put the twin in the cribs and walked away.

Tris p.o.v

I see why he mad but he's the one that told me that he will be by my side for everything .. and these guy saved me so I will do anything to bring them home. So if he want to be like that then I will just leave with the twins, so I packed my army bag and a bag for my moms then I packed for the kids. When I walked downstairs I seen Tobias sleeping on the couch so I put the bags into my car and went into the kitchen and packed the bottles and everything then I put the kids into the car seat and put them into my car and drove off to my moms.

When I got to my parents house I knocked on the door and my dad answered the door
" tris honey what's wrong " he took harpers car seat
" I got called into a mission to save a few of my team mates who saved my life .. and Tobias got mad ... I mean I can see why its just dad I need to save them so can you and mom watch the twins I leave right after Tobias graduation " he looked at me and gave me a sad smile
" of course honey and I see why you need to do this mission." He kissed my head and I took harper from him and walked up to my room .. once I got the twin in to the play pen I layed on my bed and looked over at the clock and it read 6am so I closed my eyes and fell in a dreamless sleep.

Luke p.o.v

" honey why is tris car her" my wife came walking in with embrya on her hip
" she has a mission to save the guys who brought her home Tobias dose not like that so they are fighting she asked if we would help out with the twins and I said we would " she looked shock , worried,but most of all she looked understanding.
" ok we will help so after Tobias graduation she will leave ." Then I heard the twins start to cry and moments later tris came walking into the kitchen carrying the twins .
" good morning sweetie"Hannah said
" morning mom " she made two bottles and walked back up to her room .
" she heart broken " she said and fed our baby girl.

Zane

So Lynn and I have been trying for a baby we both have teachers job and we both want something cute and little in our family.

" Lynn do you want to go on a date with me " she looked a me and nodded so I kissed her hand and we drove to school .

Zeke

Shauna and I are getting ready for our baby .. another two week and your little bundle of joy will be here , but tonight Marleen and Uriah are coming over for super .. we invited Toby but we found out that tris left for my mom house because tris is going on a mission . And Lynn and Zane are going on a date so it's just us four.

Tris p.o.v
after I made the bottles I walked back up to my room and turned on Netflix and played with the kids on the floor for the whole day and when it can to bath time I was already so tired so I change there dippers and clothes and rock them to sleep and once there both asleep I grab the monitor and go down to grab a sandwich.

Once I go downstairs I see my dad and Tobias talk but I don't even make eye contact with Tobias I walk into the kitchen to see my mom hading me sandwich..
" thank mom what Tobias doing here "
" idk I think about the situation when you leave " I nodded and left back up the stairs.

When I finally layed back down I heard my door open and I pretended to be a sleep .

<><>€<<><<€><<>£><>€<<€><€><<€><>
Hey guy here is another chapter .. I'm getting really sick my chest hurts and so dose my head so I'm sorry my chapter is short ..
Love you all