Chapter 7~~

Tobias p.o.v

I woke up and today will be three weeks that tris has been gone. After I got dress I was on my way Downstairs when the door bell rang so I opened it and it was Martin the mail man.
" good day Tobias how are you " he said handing me the mail.
" oh great so far and you"
" good...now you have your self a good day Tobias" then he left and I looked for the mail as I was flipping through it I seen one that was for the army I yell for everyone "GUYS THERES MAIL FROM TRIS " and everyone was in the living room in like 3 seconds.

Opened the letter are read it out loud,

Dear Zane, Zeke, Uriah, Tobias, mom, dad, and embrya
I just got to Afghanistan and we are here for a few weeks .....I'm going to miss you guy I'm going to try and finish this mission early to make it home I love you guys as have fun at college .......xoxox
Ps ..Tobias I know we really did not have enough time to have a relationship but I will totally get it if you move on ....like who can have a girlfriend that in the army and you barley see ....is all I know is that I love you and if you do move on good for you ....

- six or in your case tris

I flopped on the couch and just looked straight, I thought to my self ' no I love her and I'm going to stay strong for her and I'm going to stay with her' I got up from the couch and walked up to my room.

Zeke p.o.v
A few weeks we all are pretty shock but Tobias and Uriah took it the hardest they both went in to there rooms I'm guess there writing letters back to her we all are.
Everyone is doing there thing I'm playing Xbox Zane is playing with embrya dad is working and mom is making supper Uriah and toby are in there rooms.

At supper time everyone is at the table Uriah and toby are done there letter and put them in the mail box alone with everyone else.
" so boys are you ready for college tomorrow" mom ask us.

" hell yeah" Zane said
" yeah " Tobias says with a nods
" sure it's going to be great" Uriah replies playing with his food
" Uriah what is wrong with you you barely eat or even talk,Marlene is even worried about you" dad says feed embrya
" well IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ......I MISS MY TWIN SO MUCH ITS KILLING ME IM JSUT SACRED SHE WILL NEVER COME BACK " he yells and gets up and walks out the door and you can here his car wheels spin out on the pavement.
Everyone looks shocked we all finish eating then go up to our room.

Tris p.o.v

We had spies go into the army lab and they are going to shoot the missiles off in one day so tonight is the night we are going in.
My group will make sure they can't shoot them off , so we will deactivate them .
" tris your group gose in now then we will watch " theo said , my team ran in and got under a missile each.
" six which  colours do we cut" one of them radioed to me , I looked at the colours ,
" cut the yellow blue and red" I said and we all did it when pulled ourselves out from under them and walked back to the team.
" it's done" I tell theo then I called max
" hello six"
" max drop the bombs destroy that place"
" got it going to drop the bomb in 10 seconds " I hung up and yelled" EVERYONE RUN" and we all ran after we found cover I seen the jets fly over and drop the bombs and the building exploded, I guess we were not far enough because some of us went flying I bet I was at least 10 feet off of the ground I head my team yelling at the one the were flying through the air, when I hit the ground it was not the ground it was a pile of rock and my body collided with the rocks I head cracking of bones then I screamed in pain my team ran over to us theo,Nathan, Riley, all came to me while the rest went to see the others.
" six ...six are you ok" Nathan ask I went to sit up and pain went through my Arm and chest,
" six we will help you " theo said and they each grab me and helped me up slowly then i seen the enemy that survived the bomb come running at us once they see us they started to shoot at us one bullet hit Nathan in the leg , then theo got shot in the arm , and then I seen on got for Riley but I remember I promised that I would make sure he got home to see him unborn daughter so before the bullet could hit him I jumped in front and the bullet hit the side of my stomach I did not fall but stumbled I felt the pain, but I push passed it I seen there were getting closer so I started shooting so did Nathan, theo, and Riley then the rest of the team joined in .