Monday...

Shuffling out of his bed, Y/n sighed as he forced himself to stand up and winch slightly from the sharp pain that covered the majority of his upper-right back, having a wing suddenly grow from your body hurt apparently. Grabbing his clothing which had been set out on his computer chair the previous night, Y/n groaned as he forced himself to bend over slightly as he picked his clothing, eyes landing on the alarm on his nightstand.

7:30, which gave the teen enough time to prepare and eat breakfast, wash up, and get going for school, since he now was starting to flaunt his superior intelligence to everyone. He was still behind Sona in terms of intelligence, but she didn't have the melon-crushing thighs that he had, and that was a proven fact.

Question?

If you hit yourself and it hurts, what are you then?

Reasons like this oddity was why he didn't like Monday's, Banana Stampede Monday, Taco Warfare Monday, Man Hunt Monday, and Mafia Monday came to Y/n's mind, the 4 weirdest Monday's he has had this year, and that excluding the others. Y/n wondered what this Monday would be called, Madness Monday had a nice ring to it.

(Timeskip)

Her shoes squealed against the footpath, Y/n's right eyebrow violently twitched in place as his whole body stiffen, Issea wisely took a step away from Rias who was now something to her, yet the red haired beauty was purposely annoying Y/n, which was a bad idea by anyone's standards. They were in the middle of a crowd of students, Y/n only wore the pants and shoes required for Kouh and had his bag slung over his right shoulder, holding it in place with his right hand.

The reason why Y/n was missing his blazer and wearing his pink T-Shirt was simple, the 2nd in command had decided to try and attack Y/n on his way to school while Rias and Issea were following him, safe to say Y/n's blazer was ripped and Jordan Jeffry had been defeated. Despite seeing Y/n's superhuman strength, Rias decided to test out Y/n and annoy him since she knew she was safe, why one ma ask? Society's standards.

Rias felt her feet slowly lift off of the ground, it was kinda hard to breathe and her top was feeling tighter, blinking as she realized that everyone was slowly stepping away from her suspended form. Y/n with dull amber eyes stared into her, silently questioning her on her life choices that had led up to this moment in time, as to why she was stupid enough to annoy him after watching his friend being killed.

17%

"Life is a fickle thing I realized, it could be ended as suddenly as a wrong turn at the wrong time." Coldly snarled Y/n, Rias knew she wasn't seeing things as she saw Y/n's amber eyes glow yellow, and despite Y/n's right fist reeled back and prepared to punch her, nobody did anything. "Or it could be planned out, because that someone had something that you wanted." Frostily spoke Y/n, his voice was cold enough to send a shiver down Rias's eyes, and now she was well aware of the fact now.

He knew...... he was livid... and he was a loose cannon.

Y/n's right fist launched forward, just as someone jumped out in front of the crowd, throwing themselves in between Y/n's punch and Rias's face, the person who did so flinched as the fist flew at them. A moment before it actually hit Rias or her savior Y/n's fist stopped dead in its tracks, Rias was dropped to the ground a second later with a scoff leaving Y/n's lips.

She is a beautiful young woman with well cared for white skin, her eyes ocean blue eyes were shimmering in fear as she looked at Y/n's rapidly approaching fist, and she had gorgeous figure. Her long, luscious, glossy, snow white hair freely flowed down to her mid-back, not bound up by anything at all, except for the hair in front of her eyes which was neatly cut in a straight line. She wore the Kouh's girl school uniform.