Chapter Nine 🍆

Start from the beginning

   Namjoon growls lowly, he roughly grabs Jimin by the shoulders and turns him to face himself. "That's where you're wrong." His eyes become black, blacker than the night. "If I tell you to jump off a cliff, you jump off that fucking cliff." He says scarily. "If I tell you to get on your knees and suck my fucking cock, you get on your knees and get busy with that mouth." He brings himself closer to Jimin's mouth. "If I say, no one is allowed to touch you, what do you do?" He asks, brushing Jimin's bangs back.

   Jimin was quite enjoying this actually. Not many knew this, but Jimin loves to be dominated, he loved when someone would go to the extremes of tying him up and blindfolding him, even putting a gag on his mouth with a dildo up his ass. But he wouldn't show that through his innocent looking face and actions.

   "I-I don't let anyone touch me..." he complies to namjoon's roughness.

   "Except who?" Namjoon asks.

   "You." Answers Jimin.

   "And who am I?" Namjoon chuckles when a look of confusion washes over Jimin's face. "Your master."

   "My master." Jimin repeats.

   "Good." Namjoon stands. "Now wait here." He leaves Jimin's room.

   Jimin's face goes red, his heart began accelerating again and he was completely turned on by what just happened. He hoped Namjoon went to go get what he thought he was getting. But then again, wouldn't the staff find out if they had such things?

   At that Namjoon returns with a box. He places it on the bed next to Jimin and his heart skips a beat. Homemade sex toys. Again Jimin gets excited, but doesn't show it. He had done this a few times before with some guys at school. To be quite honest, Jimin was a little slut at school and he liked that title, thought it suited him well. Although he was great at hiding it. Everyone knew there was an anonymous school slut, but they all assumed it was a girl, some even rumored it to be one of Jimin's best girl friends, but never him.

   Namjoon then shuts the door and locks it, he walks over to Jimin, who's still sitting on the bed and stands in between his legs, his clothed crotch being shoved in his face. "I think my little slave knows what to do, right? Or do I have to explain the process?" He asks.

   Jimin knew exactly what to do. He took things slowly, by rubbing his palm on Namjoon's crotch area. Soon enough, his shape could be seen in his pants and boy oh boy was he huge. Unbuckling his belt, he unzips his pants and pulls out his dick. It's very veiny, a perfect shape in Jimin's opinion and the foreskin was pulled back, showing the beautiful hue of his tip. Jimin blows air out onto the tip and immediately knows that's Namjoon's sensitive spot when he grunts and his penis begins to twitch on its own. Jimin smiles up at him innocently.

   "Stop being a fucking tease and get to work, slut." He says harshly, pushing Jimin's head down.

Jimin internally chuckles. He missed that part of doing such nasty things. He doesn't waste another minute to get to work. His tongue licks a stripe on the bottom side of his shaft, grazing over the many veins that were pulsing with anticipation. He tasted pretty good too, that muskiness that Jimin loved so much about giving guys blowjobs. When they would go to the shed after P.E. and were all sweaty, ugh it was paradise to Jimin. But he had shower sex to look forward to also.

Pumping his shaft, Jimin opens his mouth and wraps his plump lips around Namjoon's cock. He sucks ever so expertly, slobbering himself all over, messily giving Namjoon the best head he ever had. He tangles his fingers into Jimin's blond locks and groans, shutting his eyes in pleasure. Jimin swallows his dick ever so expertly, the tip of Namjoon's dick hitting the back of his throat.