Ch 7:The waterfall

Hi! This chapter may not be the longest one but lately, I don't have much free time and writing (even shortly) helps me to relax. Anyway, I hope that you are still gonna enjoy it, because that feeling when it turns out that someone likes your work is SO AMAZING 💖💗.
[Also also, as a none fluent English person - I may make some language mistakes, for which I'm sorry]
^^^

(Y/n) was awake but she decided not to get up yet. She wanted to enjoy the warmth of the cozy sleeping bag, in which she spent the last night, for few more minutes. Well, not only her ...

(Y/n) turned around and faced a huge wave of curly, fire red hair. She carefully moved them to reveal Merida's sleeping face. Clearly, it wasn't the "sleeping beauty" type of view but somehow that fact made Merida even cuter in (y/n)'s eyes. She slowly moved forward and gently kissed her freckled nose.

Merida yawned loudly and rubbed her eyes.
"Good Mooaaaahhhrning." She smiled as she saw (y/n) beside her.

"Mornin."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yes." (Y/n) ran her hand over a soft woolen cover "It's very hot, tho"

"Oh thank you, thank you. Hehe"

"The fabric...you idiot." (Y/n) rolled her eyes and crawled from under the cover.  "I'll bring some water so we can refresh."

"I've got a better idea." Merida also left the warm bed and shivered "Cold"

"Maybe put on some clothes then'' (y/n) rolled her eyes again and threw a green dress at the girl.

"As I was saying" Merida said while putting on the dress "Let's refresh in the river. I know a nice spot nearby."

"Sounds good."
^^^
(Y/n) followed Merida through the forest and after just a couple of minutes they saw a small waterfall.

"Woah!" (Y/n) was amazed by the beauty of this place.

" 'Woah' is correct."

"Scotland won't stop surprising me with all her beautiful views."

"Honey, I'm the view" Merida threw her hair back and smirked

"Well, the beauty of Scotland includes you" she embraced Merida and gently kissed her on the cheek.

"Anyway," Merida continued "It's the place where I usually end my training with a refreshing bath, so I know the water is just perfect here. Crystal clean, not very rapid and shallow."

"Sounds great."
"Wanna hear a story."

"Sure thing"

"One time, when I was taking a relaxing bath, some asshole sneaked in and nearly gave me a massive heart attack."

"Was he creeping on you."

"Don't know, didn't ask. But later that idiot became my girlfriend so I guess it wasn't that bad."

"Wait so this is.."

"The place where we first met, yeah."

"It seems like ages..."

"Enough of this nostalgia!" Merida untied her top "Let's take a bath."

"Comming!"
^^^
Thank you for reading!

I was thinking about creating an acc on IG, for example, where I would post some fandom related stuff and LGBTQ+ stuff (mostly beautiful women, cuz yeah, I'm gay). Idk, I think that I would like to somehow express myself.
Pls, tell me what do you think about it! Is it stupid, or maybe somebody would be interested in checking out such a site...

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!💜