Chapter 4: Reveal Part 2/Christmas

---Previously Miraculous: A Love Tale (Adrienette)---

"Ladybug," Rena Rouge said. "Cat Noir! Carapace! Wait!" They stopped and Rena Rouge hid them in an alleyway. "Can we please know who you are?? You guys know who we are." Ladybug looked at Cat Noir. 

"I guess," they said. 

"Claws in/Spots off," they said at the same time. 

"Adrien?! Marinette?!" 

"Yes," Marinette said. "I'm Ladybug." 

"And yes," Adrien said. "I'm Cat Noir. But you can't tell anybody." They were still in awe. 

---Time Skip---

Adrien was standing in front of his bedroom window and staring outside. It was snowing and he was thinking of what he should get Marinette for Christmas since it was so close. He walked to his couch and laid on it. He sat up.

"Plagg," he said. "I don't know what to get her. I'm just about the worst boyfriend ever." 

"It'll come to you kid," Plagg said. "Do you have any camembert? I'm hungry."

"No," Adrien said. "I don't Plagg." Ding! Adrien picked up his phone. 

Mari <3: Hey Adrien! I already got your Christmas Present! I wonder what you're getting me! 

Adrien <3 <3: I actually haven't gotten you anything yet. I'm probably the worst boyfriend ever.

Mari <3: You are not the worst!! You are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.      

Adrien <3 <3: Really?

Mari <3: Yes. Don't worry. You'll think of something. 

Adrien <3 <3: Yeah. Hopefully. Mari. Can you come over? I need to tell you something that I shouldn't text.

Mari <3: Should I be worried? Are you okay?

Adrien <3 <3: Yeah. I'm fine. It's just. I really need to tell you this.

Mari <3: Okay. I'll be right over I guess. 

Marinette entered Adrien's room. 

"What do you need Kitty?" she asked. 

"Come sit down," he said. She sat down and immediately started blushing. Adrien was in sweatpants with no shirt. He smiled. He gave Marinette a hug and she snuggled into his bare chest. 

"What did you need to tell me?" 

"Um," he said. "I can't believe I'm telling you this." He pushed Marinette away and made her look at him face to face. "Mari. My dad wants to move. Out of Paris." 

"WHAT?!" she shrieked. "But what about Ladybug and Cat Noir?! How am I going to save Paris without you." Marinette started crying. Adrien just brought her close to him.