Chapter 5: Disownment

---Warning: There will be a bit of swearing at the end of the story. It's just one word. I don't swear at all. So. YeAh. FaIr WaRnInG.---

---Previously on Miraculous: A Love Story (Adrienette)---

"Don't freak out," Alya said. "No matter what it is." Marinette smiled. She walked inside the bathroom. She was in there for a few minutes. Then she came out. 

"Well?!" Adrien and Alya said. 

"It's...."

Marinette froze before she said anything. 

"It's positive." Alya and Adrien went wide-eyed. Marinette started crying. 

"What's wrong love?" Adrien said. He gave her a hug. They sank to the ground. 

"My p-parents will n-never f-forgive m-me," she sobbed onto Adrien's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry," he said. "It's my fault. Literally." He kissed her on her forehead and kept trying to assure her everything would be alright. 

"Now what?" Alya asked. 

"We tell my parents and Adrien's father," Marinette said. 

"What about being Ladybug?" Alya said.

"I don't know," she said. "I'll talk to Master Fu and see if he will let you and Nino have your Miraculouses permanently." 

"Okay," Alya said. 

"There's no way I'm cut out to be a mom," Marinette said. She sat against her wall. 

"You'll make a great mom," Adrien assured her. He looked into her bluebell eyes. He brought her into a kiss. 

---Time Skip---

"Mom, dad," Marinette said. "I need to tell you something." 

"What is it darling?" Tom asked. They sat down at the table. Adrien sat with Marinette and gave her a nod of assurance. 

"Um," Marinette said. "I don't know how to tell you this, but, I'm pregnant." 

"Ah!" Sabine and Tom exclaimed. "We're going to be grandparents!" Adrien lightened up but Marinette didn't. They went back up to her room. Alya had left after getting some sweets for her family. Marinette sat on her bed with her face buried in her hands. 

"What's wrong princess?" Adrien asked. 

"I can't be Ladybug when I'm pregnant," she said. "This is a disaster." 

"Not completely," Adrien said. "We get to have a child together. Just think we could maybe have more one day." Marinette looked up and smiled at him. 

"You wanna watch a movie?" Marinette asked. He nodded. Marinette searched through her movie collection and found Mammia Mia! The Movie. She put it in her DVD player and they cuddled while watching it. 

---Time Skip---

"So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me? S.O.S!" Adrien and Marinette were singing along to the song with Sam and Donna from the movie. They were dancing along to it also. "The love you gave me, nothing else can save me. S.O.S! When you're gone. How can I even try to go on? When you're gone. Though I try, how can I carry on? When you're gone. How can I even try to go on? When you're gone. Though I try, how can I carry on?" They fell on the floor after all the singing. They were laughing and Adrien looked at Marinette. He put a hand on her belly. 

"We still haven't told my father," he said. "We need to tell him." 

---Adrien's House---