𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 𝓟𝓽 2

Начните с самого начала

"No problem, we're friends I'll always be there for you" I said paying attention to the road , "you don't know where I live though Tray" she laughed ,"you're right that's why you're staying with me tonight" I said . "I can't do that I have no clothes, and don't you have a have wife how would she feel" she said  "You're right I don't need y'all to be fighting whats your address so I can drop you off" I asked , "you stupid but  I live by North Water , Streeterville" she said as I nodded.

"Wake me up when we get there" she said drifting back to sleep.

• a couple minutes later
I dropped kianna off , India was still sleep and I was a few minutes away from her house . I pulled up in front of these apartments and saw a girl standing on the steps . "India we're here" I said shaking her a little so she can wake up "Thank you Tray goodnight" she smiled .

  She was about to open the car door but I stopped her "so I can't get no hug" I said , she playfully rolled her eyes and gave me a hug wrapping her arms around my neck , I put my hands around her waist rubbing her back. I felt her smirk on my neck she pulled away from the hug and got out the car .

  The girl standing on the steps gave me a death stare , I ignored it and drove off time to hear Jennifer mouth when I get home , god get me through the night.

                    🤪INDIA🤪
          _____________________

    Me and my sister went inside our apartment and she had a whole attitude for no damn reason , I went in room and walked to my bathroom that was connected to it

    Me and my sister went inside our apartment and she had a whole attitude for no damn reason , I went in room and walked to my bathroom that was connected to it. I checked my face to see a cut on my lip and a big bruise on my cheek and shook my head and grabbed my first aid kit that was under my sink , I got some Neosporin and placed some of it on lip . I put away the first aid get and decided to get change my clothes tonight was a long night.

After I changed I went to the kitchen and grabbed some frozen vegetables and placed it on my bruise, my sister was on the couch watching tv and I decided to sit next to her. I laid my head on her shoulder "you mad at me" I asked , "yes , why would hug him" she said "Nin- it's just a hug you tripping it ain't like I'm gonna fuck him I know he's married" I said "just remember that's he's married" she said.

"And I will Nina goodnight , and can you cover my shift for the next 3 days, ion feel right going to work" I said "I got you goodnight" she said , I went in my room and drifted to sleep .

            💗JENNIFER 💗

"Tray where the hell have you been" I threw a vase at Tray , he's been gone for 5 hours and my mom told me he's been going to this strip club to see this one  girl

"Tray where the hell have you been" I threw a vase at Tray , he's been gone for 5 hours and my mom told me he's been going to this strip club to see this one girl . "Man chill I was at the trap handling some business" he said ducking . "Lies Tray" I yelled throwing another vase . "Baby chill" he said running over to me and wrapping his arms around me so I wouldn't hit him.

"Move" I said breaking down in tears , "no I'm tryna tell you I wasn't cheating on you" he said , "then why tf do you be going to that strip club what bitch there is so important to see huh?" I pushed him off me , "baby I was at the trap then I went to the club to handle some business with the owner" he said . "I believe you" I said looking down ."thank you now clean up all this glass on the floor" he said . I rolled my eyes and grabbed a broom and started to sweep .

Once I was finished with that I went back to our bedroom to see Tray sleep and his phone was laying next to him , I grabbed it putting the iPhone X to his face and it unlocked. I scrolled through all his social media's , and his messages all clear. I guess I'm tripping after all ,maybe he isn't cheating I put his phone away and laid down next to him.
_____________
Will Jennifer find out about India ?

Is India catching feelings for Blade ?

Find out on the next chapter

Follow me on instagram @guccixtrairi 🥰