"Okay, okay," he sighed.  "But if anything else happens, you'll be on the first flight home,"

"Okay!" I said with a smile. 

"I heard Harry got pretty banged up, is he okay?"

"He's fine," I assured him.  "He thinks he may have broken a rib and his cheek is kind of bruised,"

"I just can't believe this happened," I could hear the concern and regret in his voice. "On a side note, how are you getting along with the boys?"

"Well, I had my reservations," I explained as I turned back toward the door, catching Harry's sly smile.  "But...they're all pretty great,"

Harry's POV:

Sierra came back inside after hanging up her call.  I screwed the lid back onto my water bottle and looked at her.  "Everything okay?"

"He was wanting me to go home in the morning," she replied, bending down to dig through her suitcase.

"Oh," I nodded, then raised an eyebrow.  "Are you...going home?"

"No," she stood to her feet holding a pair of pajama bottoms in her hand.  "I wanna be here for Kaylyn,"

"Be here for Kaylyn...or for Olly?"

"Oh god," she rolled her eyes and headed into the bathroom.   "I'm definitely thinking more about my friend, than Olly," she closed the door behind her.

I shrugged, not exactly sure of what to say.  Obviously she thought about him enough to go on a date with him.

 Wanna know the funny part?  Everyone always judges me for being a "player" little do they know, I've partied with Olly.  I've seen a side of him that not many others do.  He's not a man whore...but, he's had his share of women too, far more than me.

I sat down in the arm chair across from the bed and winced through my gritted teeth.  Fuck, I didn't realize that a broken rib would hurt so much.  Then again, I've never broken anything so this is all new to me. 

Sierra re-emerged from the bathroom dressed in a pair of pink pajama pants and a black tank top.  She stood infront of the mirror, running a brush through her hair before she pulled it into a messy ponytail.  "Are you tired?" she asked.

I looked at my watch, holy shit, I had no idea that it was already so late. It was nearly 2am.   "A little, I replied.  I should sleep though...busy day tomorrow,"

"Okay well, I'm sure you could sleep next to Kaylyn," she replied and turned toward the small closet by the door, grabbing a blanket and pillow.   "I'll take the floor," 

"What? No," I shook my head.  "I'll be fine,"

"Harry, come on, if you lay on the floor you're not gonna be able to get up,"

"I know that. Give me that pillow," I said, snatching the pillow that she had in her hands.   I tucked it behind my head on the arm chair and grinned.  "I'm sleeping right here,"

"What?" she crinkled her nose at me. "Harry, come on, I'm trying really hard to be nice, sleep in the bed,"

"No," I shook my head once more.  "I don't want to lay down.  I'll do much better sitting up,"

"You're not gonna be able to get enough sleep like that!"

"Oh, you'd be surprised of where I've slept and what position I've slept in," I took the blanket from her hand also.  "Try sleeping on an airport bench, then come talk to me,"

"You're really gonna sleep in the chair?"

"If you ever plan on shutting up,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*