Three

Leah

It was finally the last class of the day, Biology. And I couldn't be happier, because this day was  just dragging on and I was ready to bury my face into the comforts of my soft pillows and blanket. I need a nap if you couldn't tell.

I walked into classroom with Kayla, it was great to have the last class together because once the bell rung we would be out of here and on our way to my house to eat junk food and binge watch Netflix. So much to watch and such little time.

The classroom was starting to fill up with other students and many of them were taking their seats, so Kayla and I decided to take our seats near the middle of the classroom before anyone else could snag them. She took the seat on my left.

I pulled out my notebook and pen from my backpack and placing it on my desk waiting for class to start. I looked up to see Nate making his way towards us.

Damn it, god!

You couldn't spare me one class??

I just couldn't escape him. It was like every corner I turned he was there. In the hallways, by the lockers, even by the restroom. Listen, a girl just wants to pee in peace!

It's a good thing Kayla is here with me she would be able to divert some of his attention away from me. Because let's not forget about what happened earlier at lunch. Yeah, my big mouth told him I had a 'boyfriend' and I was no way prepared to answer his rapid fire questions. The seat behind her and myself were empty. Nate was making a beeline to the one behind me.

I felt a brush of air behind me just as Nate stopped in his tracks to the seat. He narrowed his eyes over my shoulder.

"Seat is taken, man." I heard a familiar deep voice say from behind me. Oh thank you, whoever you are!

Nate turned on his heels, but not before glaring at whoever was seated behind me and made his way to the seat that was behind Kayla. I was curious as to who took the seat and saved me from a very awkward and torturous class.

A sign in sheet was being passed around the classroom before the lesson started for attendance. When it finally got to me I signed my name and turned around to see who the person was as I passed the sheet.

Perfect excuse to be nosy.

Familiar hazel eyes stared into my own. God, are you playing with me? Cause this isn't funny!

"You again?" The question slipped out of my lips before I could stop it. I just couldn't escape him. Even he was everywhere!

Jace arched his eyebrow in a questioning way. "Happy to see me, I see." A smirk formed on his lips.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "Quite the opposite."

"Mhm." He hummed and leaned in slightly, enough to cause my cheeks to redden. Ooo I hate this! "Your eyes tell me something different." He then reached over and grabbed the piece of paper out of my hand, allowing his fingers to brush against my hand which caused tingles to crawl up my arm.

I scoffed and turned around in my seat to face the front of classroom but to also hide my flamed cheeks. I caught sight of Nate's dark blue eyes.