"Tell ya what," Evelyn compromises, grinning into the camera. Her pink scar gleams nicely due to the lighting. "How about you tell me who killed Galavan, and I won't kill all the hostages?"

"I get you're upset-"

"No, Jim, I don't think you do," Evelyn snaps, her smile no longer there. "Are you gonna give me an answer or am I gonna kill a hostage? Oooh, how bout both?"

"Is this about Jerome? I know you were upset when Galavan-"

"This isn't about some dead little shit," Evelyn snaps, eyes glaring at the camera, "This is about me getting justice for myself. You're all about justice, right? Give me a name. I know you know, James."

"Evelyn-"

"Dead hostage it is!" She exclaims before quickly turning around. "Eenie, meenie, miney, you." Her gun points to a woman, who bravely stares Evelyn down. Evelyn shrugs her shoulders, a second bang! resonating throughout the bank. "You got five minutes."

She snaps the flip phone shut before placing it in her pocket before looking at the cameraman. Letting out a scoff, she says, "Policemen, am I right?"

She places the gun on her chin, thinking of all the possibilities on who killed Galavan. Reports say he was beaten then shot in the chest. An umbrella was found in his throat, proving Penguin's part in the murder.

But somehow, she knew Penguin didn't do it alone. Gordon was one of the last people to see Galavan, along with Penguin. Either Gordon himself helped, or another person came into the mix. Either way, she wanted to know who.

The phone rings again, making Evelyn's face light up. She grins at the camera before answering the flip phone. "Hello, James. Got a name for me?"

"Evelyn Carter," comes Cobblepot's amused voice. Evelyn'sface falls at the sound of him. "I believe you had something you wanted to discuss?"

"That was my request," Evelyn responds, looking back at the hostages for a few seconds. "Are you willing to discuss?"

"Only when you stop with all the theatrics," he proposes. "We all know flamboyance isn't really your thing." A crack at the dead Jerome. Funny. "My men are waiting out back for you."

"How do I know you're not lying?"

He chuckles into the phone, the same one that seems so innocent yet it holds a certain smugness. "You don't."

Evelyn sighs before looking at the camera again. She gives the camera her grin of nightmares before aiming her gun at the camera. "Until next time, James." The third and final bang! of the evening breaks the camera, frightening the cameraman.

"Thank you," she thanks the cameraman before tossing him his phone back. "You captured my angles perfectly."

Evelyn winks at her hostages before sprinting towards the back exit. Sure enough, a bald man covered in numerous guns is standing beside a black SUV, the driver already sitting in the driver seat.

The man covered in guns raises a hairless eyebrow.

"You Penguin's dude?" Evelyn questions, cracking her knuckles.

He tilts his head in interest. "Maybe. You the psycho chick?"

"Maybe."

The man shrugs before opening the back door. Quickly, Evelyn hops in, taking a breath of excitement as the gunman hops in beside her. The car speeds off, away from the bank and into oncoming traffic, blending in easily. She can't help but smile as the loud police sirens