I bent down to look Elliot right in his bluish-green eyes. "You'd better be good," I warned him, and he nodded as if he could understand me. "Bye children!" I waved at them, before walking out of the door to meet my ex-husband.

~*~*~

I sat in Starbucks, clenching my mocha latte cup tighly. I was on the verge of killing someone. I didn't even know why I'd agreed to meet up with him. He was a few minutes late, and I could not tolerate this nonsense!

I glared at my watch, tapping my foot on the ground impatiently. What an ass. He was begging me to meet up with him, yet he had the nerve to arrive late? That bastard. I was contemplating whether to leave again, when I heard a deep voice from behind me.

"Em?" The voice quivered a little, and I grimaced, turning to face that handsome guy that'd broken my fragile heart. "What do you want to see me for?" I asked him angrily, and he slowly lowered himself into the seat across from me.

"I miss you, Em," Blake said truthfully, and I rolled my eyes. "If you did, you wouldn't have done that," I said hastily, and he lunged forward, grabbing my hand. And, before I managed to tug my hand away, he smashed his soft lips against mine.

Oh. My. God. I missed kissing him so much. I kissed him back for a second, forgetting everything for a moment. Suddenly, I realised what had just happened, and pushed him away furiously. I had a child and a loving boyfriend! I couldn't do that! That was cheating! 

"I hope I don't have to see you ever again," I said again, standing up and turning, getting ready to stomp away dramatically. Blake grabbed my hand and looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes. "Please, can't we just get to know each other again?" He begged, and I narrowed my eyes at him, trying not to fall for his puppy dog eyes trick. Ugh, why did all cute guys have this look?

"Fine," I said reluctantly, and he smiled so brightly, reavealing his pearly whites. Ugh, why did I agree? "I'll call you when I'm free," I said briefly, walking out and leaving him there, looking brighter than the sun.

I got home twenty minutes after that weird meeting with Blake, and smiled when I saw Miles sleeping on the couch, Elliot hugging him and sleeping as well. "Boys?" I asked, poking both of them, and Miles groaned, opening his eyes slowly.

"Hey Emmi, you back so quick?" He asked, shifting into a proper sitting position, and I nodded, wrapping my hands around him and my little boy. Miles really was a good father- He not only treated me nicely, but Elliot as well. Much better than Blake. When Elliot was just a baby, Blake had been too busy working to bother about both of us, and didn't care about us at all. Miles, on the other hand, took time off work to look after both of us. 

"Elliot, wake up," I whispered, ruffling Elliot's hair, and he stirred, stretching his arms into the air. "Momma!" He said excitedly when he saw me, and then he turned to Miles. "Dadda!" He squealed, and my jaw dropped. So did Miles'. 

"Did he just.." I trailed off, and Miles gaped at me. "Dadda? Momma?" Elliot said again, his head to one side like those little lost puppies! Oh my god, Elliot called Miles 'Dadda'? That meant that.. Elliot thought of Miles as his father! Yes! That was good! Elliot wouldn't be a broken child, being fatherless! Miles could play the role of a father! 

"If you're mad, then, I'll just go," Miles stammered, but I placed my finger on his lips. "I'm so proud of you! You earned a title from Eli!" I squealed, kissing Miles. I tried to push away the thought of kissing Blake, but it was hard.

"You aren't mad?" Miles asked, and I shook my head. "I'm glad! Oh my gosh! Elliot's gonna be so close to you when he grows up!" I exclaimed, and Miles chuckled. "Thinking so far ahead?" He teased, and I blushed, leaning over and kissing Miles passionately. I was just so happy that Elliot had a father figure now!

~*~*~*~

@Blake's POV@

Why did I kiss Em? What a dumbass I was. Dumbo. Idiot. Asshole. She had a boyfriend for Christ's sake! Why did I freakin' kiss her? I clenched my fists and pounded my sofa. I was trying to win her back, not disgust her even further!

I stared at my phone longingly, wishing Em would contact me, but to no avail. She wouldn't call me that soon! It was only like half an hour after the 'incident'. I sighed, going to the messaging app and typing out a message to her.

Then, my finger hovered over the 'send' button. I shouldn't send it.. It would mean I was too eager. But, I had always ruined my reputation by begging her. I groaned, running my hands through my blonde hair. 

I took out a coin from my pocket, and flipped it. If it was heads, I would text her. If tails, I wouldn't. I watched the coin fall like it was in slow motion, and it wobbled, before landing flat, tails facing me. Tails. I wouldn't text her. 

I placed my phone on the table, and just then, there was a loud ring. I immediately jumped to my feet and picked it up, hoping it was Em. "Hello?" I asked, crossing my fingers, toes and eyes. It wasn't Em. "Blake? Can you meet me in ten minutes?" Miss William's strong voice spoke, and I gulped. "Y-Yeah, sure," I uttered, hanging up and running to the carpark. 

*~*~*~~*

"Hello, Blake," Miss Williams, or Mrs Martins waved, and I awkwardly sat down at the tiny table. Mrs Martins looked the same, although she was like twenty-seven or twenty- eight now. "Hi, Miss Williams," I smiled at her, and she rolled her eyes. "Call me Angela," She instructed, and I nodded weirdly. It was weird calling your old teacher by her first name.

"I heard that you're not married to Em anymore?" She asked, and I shook my head, embarrassed to meet her eyes. "Why did you mess up?" She asked, and I shrugged. "I don't really remember that night.." I trailed off.. 

"Whatever. I'm not here to listen to your sob story. I'm here to help you," She continued, and I cocked my head to one side. "You need help from her ex-mentor. I know loads of stuff to help you win her back," She said, and I leaned in. Her words had made me interested. 

"Fine. What's the plan?" I asked, and she grinned evilly.

"First, you need to get close to her..."

~~~~~~~

Okay. So, I want 100 votes. And, I won't upload till i get it:P Also, I want more readds, so spread the news about this book!:D