Past Before Present.

Keeley Crystal Summit. That was my name given by my father and mother, a strong loving man and a beautiful caring women. A women I only new for 5 years. You probable can sum up what my back story was. Werecat alpha as a father and Werecat Luna as a mother. Both destined mates. Their love was pure and blessed by the moon goddess,my father couldn't have asked for a better wife. Then soon my elder brother was born, black hair like father and chocolate brown eyes. After around 6 years, mother was expecting me and my twin brother. Born on August the 2nd, my twin brother had blonde hair and green eyes similar colour to fathers and me I had piercing blue eyes whic matched my mothers and blonde hair similar to Freddie's. All fully born Werecats with royal blood. Everything was perfect. 5 years of pure bliss.

Bliss.

How we wished it could stay like that forever. But as always there has to be an end.

Nothing lasts forever and we all had to learn the hard way.

With a war threatening to break out father was always on high alert and rarely had enough time to spend with his mate and cubs. The one night he finally found time for us we were attacked.

Simple. It was a surprise ambush, in charge was the Alpha Werewolf himself. Everyone was surprised and had to charge immediate; including father. With no choice he left his luna to protect their cubs, Jason, me and my twin brother. She didn't try to persuade him to stay, it was his duty to protect the pack. Me and my twin were unable to control our transformation. Our elder brother wasn't allowed to turn.

Mother forbid it. She didn't want him to get hurt or killed. The night we all will remember as we quivered in the corner watching out mother fight for her life and protect us. She was a beautiful Jaguar quick and graceful, however even a Luna cannot stand against a Beta and Alpha Werewolf. As she gasped for her last breath we watched our mother die in front of us.

Hearing the deathly cry of their luna every Werecat came.

All females, children and male.

Me and my twin pushed into the corner whilst our brother stood In front of us protecting us, however we managed to watch our mothers eyes pale and fathers heart break all in one night. Neither of us flinched as we watched father go ballistic and rip the Alpha Werewolf apart. In fact I could feel every Werecat wanting to tear apart the disgusting Werewolf.

As night turned to day the sights were horrific. No Werewolf made it back at least not in one piece, there were too many Werecats lost, mates lost.

It took a toll on everyone.

No one celebrated for their victory.

It didn't feel like we had one anything.

Everyone mourned for the Luna and every Werecat they lost.

However it affected father the most. His one true love. His other half had been ripped away from him , an Alpha who has lost their mate is a weak Alpha.

That's what we were told.

He had been so good to the pack and everyone loved him, no one took his place; he was never challenged by Werecats. Every member loved their Luna it was an heartbreaking day.

A day that would always be remembered.

As years past nothing had changed between us as a family. I felt cruel being around him this was because I resembled her strongly with long golden hair and striking blue eyes. He never resented me for it, he told me that in a way it helped him, helped him remember what she looked like. Werecats who lose their mate normally pass away, however he was an Alpha who had cubs, he had to protect his young. His future bloodline needed to survive. He was the perfect father that anyone could ask for, he didn't tell us what we had to do or what we had to be; he gave us the opportunity to choose what we wanted. The perfect father.

The only thing that kept his pack going.

That was that.

We all stood by each other and cared for one another. Jason the eldest helped father with meetings; Alpha stuff. Freddie my twin tried helping now and then, he looked after the pack a lot and helped Jason with anything he needed. Being 25 years old Jason was due to be Alpha soon, he had chosen his path and his cat; similar to fathers his cat was a large and powerful lion a dark brown/sandy colour with a maroon coloured mane. Freddie my twin, turning 19 still hadn't chosen his final cat however he had chosen/been chosen to be Jason's only Beta; the moon goddess had blessed him with an amazing selection of cats, this being a large and wise Tiger, a dark and graceful Panther and a fast and elegant Cheetah. Father was proud of his sons for their choices. However me being his little princess who had also turned 19 still hadn't quite made their choice yet.

And of course I hadn't been given the best selection of cats.

Let me explain

A cocky, snobby Cougar. She was the typical plastic girl you'd meet in school completely

the opposite to me and to be blunt we did not get along at all.

Then their was the Lioness. Lazy and arrogant pretty much sums her up, she never complies with anything and is too lazy.

Both not wanting to be my cat. Too be honest I didn't really want them to be my cat.

And finally a Leopard. Honestly she was my favourite fragile and quiet, she was the only one who did everything I asked. However compared to other normal cats she was small and timid, almost mute at times. This was the one thing that put me off, being daughter of an alpha I wanted to have a large Werecat; one that was capable and ready for anything. She never disagreed with anything In fact she would be honoured to be my cat.

In a way I was disappointed, I had royal blood running through my veins I was expecting maybe a graceful jaguar like mum or a fierce Lion like dad.

But as always the moon goddess had tricks up her sleeve.

Obviously she wasn't finished with me yet.