chapter 16.where am i?

Stevens POV

I went back to the house. I kicked open the door, my mom and Leles dad looked worried!

"STEVEN BABY!!!" my mom cried and ran to hug me I hugge back but let go.

"WE NEED TO FIND LELE" I shouted Leles dad ran out the front door and started the car. my mom

dialled 911.

called her phone. it rung for a long time.. I called and called no answer. her phone was probably dead.

me and my mom waited for the police to get here

Leles POV

"where am i?" "why didn't you take me home"

I asked the man.

I heard the women and girl breathing heavy.

"SHUT UP!" the man yelled throwing his arm back.

"GO GET THE STUFF READY!" the two girls got out the car and ran into the building, all I could see is a small dark building.

I screamed so loud "HELLLPP MEEE"

the man got out of the front seat, and opened my door, he covered his hand over mouth and I tried to get away but he was too strong.

he picked me up threw me over his shoulder and took me in the building I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket but I couldn't reach it.

we entered the building and it was all dark as we walked down a long hall way and down a big stair case we were in a basement. all I could see is a tiny light and rooms with locks on the doors. almost like sells.

I threw me on a table and the two girls were setting up supplies. I saw tape, chains, a orange substance In a seringe needle, a gun and a pocket knife. at this point I knew I was gonna die.

as I was on the table I screamed so loud I kicked the man in the neck. he punched my stomache.

"SHUT THE HELL UP OR ILL KILL YOU"

the girls left the room.

he took off my shirt and pants so I was just in my bra and underware. he chained me down to the table and put duct tape over my mouth.

he picked up my clothing, my phone slipped out of my pant pocket! he picked up my phone and turned it on. he looked through it then turned it off he put it in a locker along with my clothes.

"DONT MOVE" he said and left the room.

________________________________________

I hope you guys like the recent chapters!! please give me feedback it would help. DONT COMMENT ABOUT MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR!!

love you guys much😚😚🙈 I know it was short sowwyyy💗👽

xoxo,laiyla☁️💸