chapter 28.

Leles POV
I starred blankly not knowing how to react. how could this be happening? was I still passed out? was this all a dream? I felt a hot tear drop down my cheek. I broke down on the floor screaming Stevens name. "Steven, how could you did this to me" I sobbed.

Steven looked me straight into the eyes and said "I messed up." I tried to say something but no words came out of my mouth nothing but air.

I looked at the girl he was with, she was tanned, skinny and had long hair. I didn't recognize her from anywhere and I didn't know how Steven knew her either. At this point I knew I wouldn't win over her. Steven obviously was happy with her, because after all he kissed her.

I turned back to look at Steven and finally the words had built up and I spoke.

"I thought we had something" I ran through the hospital doors crying, I was no longer hungry, I didn't want to see anyone, I wanted to die.

I dropped all my body weight to the floor I cried until I no longer felt my self crying but gasping for oxygen. I was hyperventilating.
****
Leles dad's POV
I had arrived at the hospital, without checking with the front desk I went to Leles hospital room. she wasn't there. she probably went to get some food, she's always loved snacking in situations where she was confused. I went to the starbucks on the other side of the hospital, surprisingly she wasn't there. I looked around. she was no where to be found. where the hell did she go?

after a while of looking I found myself just walking up and down the halls. i went to the bath room on the next floor and there beside I found Lele crouched down in the corner crying. I ran over to her I picked her up and carried her down back to the room.
_________________________
okayy so I finally updated.. I appoligize for not updating in a while but trust me I am going to update lots not to catch up for what I have missed:) I hope you liked this chapter and I have some ideas for previous chapters. comment if you think I should continue this book or if I should make a new book. ily all so much and this chapter is dedicated to mila❤️ she is fire af🔥 follow her on instagram @_1D_AF__

my Instagram- @laiyla.grappie