₂₃

Namjoon✿

"We're here!" I sang happily as Jin and I finally arrived in Ilsan. It was the first time Jin would be seeing my house but I couldn't help but feel it wouldn't be his last. 

"It doesn't look like anyone is here." I say as I look around, not seeing my parent's cars.

I pull out my phone and text Jackson, letting him know I was back home since he lived in Ilsan too. 

"What should we do?" Jin asked, looking over at me, his eyes full of an innocence that made me, well, feel things.  

"We could do each other." I say, grinning from ear to ear as I dropped my bag on the couch and made my way over to Jin. 

"I'm not sure that's a good idea. What if your parents come home." Jin says, taking a step back from me. 

"They won't." I say as I get to Jin, wrapping my arm around his waist and bringing him close to me.

I leaned my face down to Jin's neck, placing soft kisses that pulled low whimpers from Jin's throat.

I picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist as I carried him over to the kitchen counter.

Jin attached his lips to mine as I sat him down. I broke our lips apart and started to move down so my face was hovering over his lower half. 

Jin hissed out as I palmed him through his pants, teasing him slightly.

"I want to fuck you right here." I growl as my eyes meet Jin's lust filled ones. 

"Please." He moans, gripping at my shoulder, his other hand on my hand that palmed him.

Before I can oblige, I hear a voice that causes me to jump ten feet back.

"Wow. I guess you really are gay."

I turn to see Jackson standing there, his lips turned up in pure amusement.  

I instantly felt embarrassed and by the looks of it, Jin did too as he hopped off of the counter, his cheeks flushed. 

"So, how long have you two been this...friendly?" Jackson asks, his voice teasing.

I glanced over at Jin who seemed to be hiding behind me almost. 

"Awhile, I guess." I say as I turn to Jin, fixing his shirt and resting my arm on his shoulder.

"I figured you two would date eventually. I always knew you were gay, deep down." Jackson grins even though he was already well aware I liked guys before today.

"Anyway, since you guys are here we should have fun showing your little boyfriend around Ilsan!" Jackson says as he walks to Jin, pulling him away from me.

I frown as I watch Jackson drag Jin toward the door, leaving me behind to follow wherever the hell he planned to take us.

Knowing Jackson, we were in for a wild ride.

...

Jin~

I continued to glance back at Namjoon who didn't look like he was having fun at all.

Jackson had been giving me his undivided attention for hours now and I had barely talked with Namjoon since we had gotten here.  

I wasn't sure what Jackson was up to but it was obvious Namjoon didn't like it.

"Let's go in here!" Jackson starts, reaching for my hand. "It use to be Namjoon's favorite-" But before Jackson could even finish his sentence, Namjoon's hand came down, slapping Jackson's away before it could even touch mine.