Are We Back? Book Continued ❤️

6 Years Later

6 Years Later

Summer Walker "girls need love too" blasted throughout my brand new 5 bedroom home. I was currently home alone. The kids were out with their father. Zoya is now 7 years old and Khyree is now 11. I'm 28 years old and working as a Pediatric Nurse.

Taking a break from decorating my new home I picked up my iPhone XS Max up seeing that Kentrell was calling.

" can you open the gate please so I can drop the kids off?" He said

"Sure kentrell" I said

I went to the app on my phone and opened the gate letting Kentrell come through

I went to the app on my phone and opened the gate letting Kentrell come through. I only see him 4 times a week which is when he comes and get the kids. We got a divorce 2 years after we got married. I had been sick for a while and went to the doctor to check it out. I had Chlamydia the only person that I could've gotten it from was my husband.

The sound of the doorbell ringing knocked me out of my thoughts. I unlocked the door and hugged my children.

" Hey mommy!!" Zoya said smiling showing her missing teeth in the front

" Hi baby" I said hugging her and kissing Khyree on the jaw.

"How was the Beta meeting Khyree?" I asked him

" it was good mom but my new team member don't do nothing.

" Go take your school clothes off and take a bath so you guys can eat and do home work" I told them

They walked off doing just what I told them too.

" so you just gone act like I'm not here?" Kentrell said leaning across the breakfast bar.

"Uh I didn't know I was obligated to acknowledge when your in the room Kentrell. But since your here Hello, how are you?" I said grabbing a bottle of LIFE WTR out the refrigerator and dropping my catfish in the grease.

"Look Ky why you still holding on to the past?" He said looking up at me

" Kentrell I'm supposed to be okay with my first love, the father of my kids to have children on me and not only that but give me a STD?!" I said shaking my head

"GET over it Ky damn at least you can cure yo shit" he said

"How stupid could you be Kentrell?" I said

" Ky I still love you, I just fucked up a couple of times man I'm sorry" he said trying to grab my arm

"Kentrell you don't keep hurting somebody you love" I said trying not to cry about the situation.

"Mane, aye I'm sorry for allat shit that I had did and I'm thankful for the shit that you did when we was kids" he said coming around to hug me

"Kentrell it's time for you to go, you hurt me and now I'm the bad one?! I didn't give you a STD!! You gave me one." I said

"Ky let that shit go brah" he said now in my face

" KENTRELL AINT NO FUCKING LET THAT SHIT GO?! Get out man" I said going to the door to open it.

I hate to turn my back on Kentrell because I actually love him and still do but I just forgive him. He caused me to loose a child. Not only that but he gave me a STD. He bashed me on media like I was wrong for leaving him when I wasn't.

This the reason why I don't like to see him because he always try to make me feel bad for leaving him.
Going to the cabinet grabbing a bottle of wine and pouring me a glass.

I needed some alcohol in my system because this was just too much. Kentrell has a whole life, he's with someone else meanwhile I'm miserable and trying to find myself again.

After I fed the kids and helped them with homework I went to the bathroom and showered. The hot water ran down my back soothing my tensed skin.

After my shower I laid down In my bed when I got a text from a unknown number .

333-234-5587: hey this Dee, could my daughter Amya come live with you for a few month? I'm into a lot of trouble here in Louisiana and some people looking for me, I'm afraid that they'll do something or try to take her... please ?

Y'all think Ky gonna forgive yb?

What's y'all thoughts?

Should I continue?

Y'all think she should take Amya in ?

Zoya

Khyree

Khyree