{ Chapter Six }

Ky 🌹

" Ky'Andrea y'all wouln fightin over no pissy ass nigga was y'all? " my daddy asked for the umpteenth time.

" No daddy gosh.  I'll be fine at home by myself. " I said laying down

" damn ky I can't believe that you got suspended damn now " my daddy said

I can tell my daddy was disappointed in me. But I wasn't going to let Avery get jumped I'm sorry pops.  I haven't talked to Yb since yesterday at school when my mom dragged me out the office. 

I was going to be stuck inside the house today. Both of my parents had to work and my brothers were at school. I laid in bed watching Abandoned Houses on YouTube. I got up to go fix me something to eat when I saw Malik. 

" Leek what you doing here? " I asked him

" Ky I needa talk ta you but listen don't tell mama Nem Ight? " Leek said looking at me. 

" Okay Wassup leek? " I said sitting down beside him.

" You know that day when you came in my room and you saw me doing that stuff ?" he said

" Yeah,  What about it? " I looked at him crazy

" Mane look I sell drugs Ight " he said

" But why leek mama nem get us everything we want and need. So why you just gotta sell drugs? Plus I knew that already " I said

" How you know? " he said looking at me

" Because I do Leek " I said and fixed my cereal. 

After I fixed my cereal I went back into my room. I looked at my phone reading a book on Wattpad. I was now currently reading One night to a life time.  Riaababy really was my favorite Wattpad Writer her and aaliyahjaaee, Sincerity_. I had already finished Hold You Down By Sincerity And Lil Bibbys Babysitter By Aaliyahjaaee. 

Sometimes I wished I had the courage like them to write. But instead I just chose to stick to art which was my favorite. I would braid hair sometimes. I mostly did box braids, Havana twist and Ghana braids.  I guess you can say I did a little bit of both. 

225-557-0967: Hey Ky this Asia you think you could do me some Ghana braids? 

Me: Um sure Asia.  .  .

I got up and slipped some Adidas joggers on with a black polo shirt and my black Nike huaraches.  I put my curly hair into a bun.  I called my mom to ask her if I can go do some hair. 

" Ma? " I said

" What Ky?  I'm at work damn. " she said

" Mama can I go do some braids in this girl hair that go to my school ?" I asked

" I don't care...  Wait is that lil boy you be talking to on that phone til two in the morning gonna be there? " she said

" No mama he at school " I said

" Okay if I find out otherwise ima beat ya ass Ky you know ion play that Shit " she said

" Yes ma'am " I said hanging the phone up. 

After I walked to Asia house. I started on her hair. Asia had some good shoulder length hair. I don't know she doesn't wear her real hair. That's crazy. 

" yo Asia you musta apologize to Ky " I heard the voice of yb.  Dang he must didn't go to school. 

" What you mean apologize to me? " I asked confused