{ Chapter One }

" Ky " " Get up girl you got school today " My Mom  said as she walked into my bedroom. 

" Alright ma I'm up " I said getting out my bed. 

Today I really didn't wanna go to school. I wanna gonna be the new girl at Blaire High School. I loved school but I liked my old high school. 

Eventually I made my bed up and found my school clothes. 

After that I went down the hall to brush my teeth and wash my face

After that I went down the hall to brush my teeth and wash my face. On the way there I passed by my brother Malik room.  We lived in a five bedroom house three bedroom.  My oldest sister didn't live with us. My oldest sister Kalisia and oldest brother Kendarius lived together about two or three houses down.

" Leek Wyd? " I asked him as I approached his bedroom

" Mane Ky get out foo you always on some nosey shit son " he said

I looked anyways. 

" Ooowe you doing that stuff in mama house you know ha and daddy don't play that "

" Mane Ky get'cho snitchin ass out son" he said pushing me out his room.
I shook my head and walked off to the bathroom.  After I handled my business I walked back into my bedroom to get dressed. 

I put on a white polo shirt with some jeans and my navy pumas. My hair was pushed up into a puff ball. I put on a watch and some earrings.  I added some carmex.

After I got dressed I went into the kitchen with my backpack in my hand.

" good mawin " my dad said

" Hey pops " I said

" you's ready fa ya first day of school? " 

" No sir not at all. I wanna crawl back into my bed " I said

" Welp to bad sweetie you can't " My mama said

" oh yeah ky you gotta go over ya Aunt Len after school because me and ya daddy going out and brothers going over  grandmas " my moma said

" Yes ma'am " I simply said. 

" Len gonna come by here and get you so you could ride with Dee" my mom added

" yes ma'am " I said

I wasn't too found of my cousin Dee.  She was everything I wasn't I mean I was okay with it but she was just hoeish excuse my language. But she was.  She was sixteen with the body of a grown woman. 

Soon as I finished my thought the doorbell rung. Then the door flew open with Dee walking with a tight dress on and some Nike slides.

Is this really how she go to school? 

" hey y'all " she said hugging and speaking to my mom nem

" hey my favorite cousin " she said hugging me