Neko Sans X Baby! Reder

Requested by NekoRose2 Sorry it's a billion years late-

Narrator's POV

Toriel wandered the ruins, like she always did, humming light tunes to herself untill she heard the wail of a child. Toriel dropped the basket in her hand and tried to pin point the source of the cry.

The goat woman managed to find the baby. The little rascal was in the middle of a flower bed with a scrapped knee. Toriel looked at the child and put on a soft smile, she slowly made her way towards the human child, wary enough not to startle the child.

"My child," Toriel cooed when she was few feet in front of the child. The child's glossy (e/c) eyes looked at Toriel with interest, she reminded her of the fluffy animals she saw on the farm.

"Ahh~ godowkxoa" The child formed incoherent sentences. Toriel chuckled to herself and went to pick the child up.

~

"What should I call you, little one?" Toriel asked the child in her arms as she walked back to her house. "How about (y/n)?" She asked, looking at the child only to find them muzzled into her fur and fast asleep.

"(Y/n) it is then!"

~

"Knock knock"

"Hehe who's there?"

"Tank"

"Tank who?"

"Oh, you're welcome!"

Sans' grin spread wide as he heard the familiar laugh of the goat lady. Her laughs soon died down, from light chuckling to silence.

"Sans," Toriel spoke through the big doors with a worried and scared tone. "If a human child passes through this door," Sans tensed, his tail standing on edge and ears flickering. "Please take care of them."

Sans was unsure how he should react, he's meant to stop any human that comes down here and take their soul to King Asgore.

"Of course..."

~

(E/c) eyes stared into blank sockets. The forever grin etched on Sans face creeped (y/n) out a bit, but the flickering of his tail and ears  numbed out the creepy.

(Y/n) crawled on the snow, falling few times, in their warm onesie, towards the neko skeleton. "Kitty!" They wailed, making the carry me geature with their hands.

Sans stared at the baby, remebereing what Toriel said and went over to pick the baby. He chuckled when the small creature immediately attached his ears. "Purrrrrrrrrr"

(Y/n)'s eyes lit up once they heard the purr come from the neko skeleton, they clapped their hands chanting the word "again" all the way to Sans' house. The skele-neko chuckled as he continued to carry the human child.

~

"IS THAT A HUMAN?" Papyrus yelled, pointing a finger to the human child in Sans' arms. His bright orange tail flicked from left pto right, elaborating his obvious excitement.

"No, it's a rock," Sans teased, pushing the baby further into his fluffy jacket. The child hummed, basking in the warmth that the jacket provided.

Of course Papyrus found it hard to believe his brother, especially after that audible hum.  But then again, he's never seen a human in his life and who knows, maybe rocks can hum.

The taller squinted at his older brother, a sign he didn't believe the later. Sans let out a raspy sigh and he finally brought the child out, "It's a human," he simply stated. Papyrus jumped in joy, finally he had caught a human! He'd finally be paet of the royal guards!

"Why is it so small?" Papy asked, coming down from his moment of highness, poking the child's squishy cheek with a cold finger. The baby shivered on touch, snuggling into Sans' jacket.

"It's a human thing."

"Oh alright!"

Young (Y/n) stared at Papyrus'  face, it was shining a vibrant orange from his constant smiling and his irises seemed to be glowing in their black abyss.

"Pwetyy," (Y/n) giggle out, making grabby hand gestures towards the taller skeleton.

"Nyeh, what does it want, Sans?!" He slightly panicked from the sudden change of mood. The smaller skele neko only chuckled at his brother's antics.

"They want you to hold them," Sans stated, gently placing them in Papyrus' arms. (Y/n) giggled loudly, clapping their tiny hands before rubbing them on Papyrus' bony face.

Papyrus' tail and ears flickered from the physical contact but he enjoyed it too much to pull away. (Y/n)'s soft warm hands felt good on his skull.

"Nyeh," Papy purred, leaning into the touch the human baby was giving him.

A few more moments passed and Papyrus handed the child back to his brother. The child giggled once they say the familiar white dots inside Sans' eye sockets. They muzzled their face on his, surprised by how warm it is.

(Y/n) clapped their hands releatedly, still giggling loudly. Sans and Papyrus stared at the baby with fond smiles. They were so precious.

"Are we keeping them?" Papyrus asked his brother. The latter had already started the trip to his house.

The shorter skeleton looked back at his brother and then back to the baby is his arms. His grin grew wider and a light blur dusted his cheek bones. (Y/n) giggled in his arms, staring at everything around them with great enthusiasm.

"Yeah."

I'm really sorry this is more than a wholeyear late. Really sorry!